06

After their tasks, with nothing further to write about or to broadcast. They decided to open themselves, to know their advocacies as future journalists, and to build camaraderie in them.

It started with a question...

"Why did you choose to become a journalist?"

Different responses were being told. Some were proud, certain, and sure. But for some, they are still exploring, and it's okay.

Until it reaches Trixie's time. All eyes are on her, looking intently and waiting for her to speak. It would be when they would learn the harsh slap behind her journey before her name echoed in the world's crowd.

I am not sure where I should start until I found myself being comfortable talking from the start. I formally introduce myself first...

I am Trixie Racelis Villanueva, 15 and this is my story and my journey. Before I become the world's journalist champion.

Back then, I was a young girl bullied for failing grades. Yes, that's true. I often failed because I didn't know how to write and read properly.

But, they bullied me the most because of my stuttering and inability to construct sentences, even though I am already nine years old.

I stop for a while to smile bitterly. I looked at the media, and I saw how shocked they were. The amusement but also the pity in their eyes didn't escape. I saw it.

Well, for some, I am a very, very weird kid. Even I, myself.

I'm not even into sports, not an artist, performer, dancer, or singer that the other children can do.