03

She was overwhelmed that she could not control her emotions. She cannot speak her thoughts. Only the unstoppable tears of joy that run down her face are what she can express while hugging her coach and being thankful to him.

He is the only one who believes in her. That she can make it. Her journey wasn't easy at all, and nobody knew about it except her coach. She once felt like giving up, that she just wanted to follow what society dictated to her for once. But her coach holds her tight, saving her from the abyss of negativity.

It was her once a dream that turned into reality. A plan she never thought would become real. But her achievement proves that she made it even if it seems unreal and impossible. She became the World's Journalist Champion. She made it despite all her struggles, failures, and uncounted tries.

The world only knew her achievements, the output behind her journey. It's kind of sad that most of the time, they acknowledge one's achievement when it is on top — being a first placer, a gold medalist, and a top notcher but they don't acknowledge the efforts they put in to succeed. Media are everywhere — all the cameras, microphones, and broadcasters were pointing at her trying to have a news flash interview with her coach.Indeed, the right time to speak up and let everyone know how she prepared for it, all her struggles turned into an inspiration and a determination that evidently shows how dedicated she is to claiming that title.