Prologue

IMPORTANT:

Hello guys! Welcome to my new book! If you liked this book, you will most likely like my book 'my ten protective brothers.' So, go check it out in my profile!

Anyway, that's not what I was going to say, but you might find the similarity between this book and a movie called '10 things I hate about you, and I can assure you that I haven't watched the movie, so I don't know if my book has the same scenes like the movie. I only knew that there is a movie from the readers. I've made all the ideas and the scenes in this book, and it's mine and no one else's.

Don't forget to vote and comment on your opinion (only nice ones, please).

Enjoy!!:)

Prologue

I felt dead at school. One of the things I hate most about being in school is the students. This school is not a middle school, and this is a stereotypical school. There are bad boys, nerds, jocks, geeks, cheerleaders, unnoticed people, and normal ones like me. I'm not famous, nor am I unnoticed; most people know me.

I don't hate everyone, and I don't like them. But there's one person I hate the most in this school, and he fits in the 'good bad boys' category. He's the popular bad boy, it might sound cliche, but every girl in our school is in love with him. For what? I don't know.

He acts as if he owns the school. Rumors say that even the teachers fear him. That only proves that they are some old pussies that are scared of an eighteen-year-old teenage boy. He knows that I hate him to death. He knows that I can't bear talking to him and that I always feel irritated when he's around me.

Anyway, I was trying to walk faster because I wanted to finish with everything that includes school. I accidentally tripped someone, and the person fell, and all his things flew everywhere. I licked my lips as I let out a gasp. Oh my god, what have I done?

I cursed under my breath as I kneeled to help him gather his stuff. "Strange getting help from you," he said. I looked up to meet his blue eyes, and it had to be him.

I let go of the things I gathered and stood up, "it's you."

"Oh, come on! Can't you be nice for one day?" He asked, letting out a sigh.

"No, I can't," I shook my head.

He rose an eyebrow, "I don't understand; why do you hate me that much?"

I looked at him with an innocent look, "and who said that I hated you?"

Lucas snorted, "your actions. It's been three years, Malia; get over it."

I gave a flat look, "that doesn't mean you didn't do it."

"I didn't mean to run over your dog, I swear!" He pouted. "Besides, they took away my permit because of you."

"I don't care anymore, okay?" I rolled my eyes as I made my way to my class.

Lucas used to be my friend back when we were fourteen, and we broke it off when he accidentally ran over my one-year-old dog. He got his permit and was so excited to drive. He didn't notice the dog chasing some weird creature in front of him.

I heard his voice from behind. I turned around and met his eyes again. "There are other reasons too, Lucas."

"Let me know the reasons, and maybe I didn't mean to hurt you, Malia," he whispered the last part.

"I have ten reasons why I hate you, Lucas," I bit my lip. "And I'll tell you the first reason tomorrow."

***

How do you guys like this book so far?

Thank you for reading it! I appreciate it!