Epilogue

**Lucas' bonus is coming up on Monday hopefully**

Epilogue

***

It's been one year since Lucas and I got together, I introduced him to my family. My mother was so happy, she already started calling him love, and even though my father was protective and he kept warning Lucas, he started calling him son. Don't judge my parents, please.

I was kinda surprised when Daniel almost broke Lucas' nose, when he found out that we are together, since Daniel is a crazy silly brother. I was more surprised when Finn hugged Lucas the first time he saw him, and he told him 'thank you for making my sister happy'.

It honestly warms my heart that my family's supporting me in everything, I have something special that not all people have.

I was walking through the mall with Lucas, our hands were intertwined. We just finished watching a movie, and now we're just walking around.

I've been with Lucas through everything, his father was put in jail one year ago, and today they could go to visit him. His mom is going and he went crazy, to comfort him; I brought him to watch endgame, you know... to change his mood.

Suddenly, gun shots were heard in the mall. People started running around like crazy, Lucas dragged me to the door but was stopped at the sight of two men. They had guns in their hands, they looked at us with an evil grin.

This is what's happening in our lives, nothing in this world lives happily ever after. They pointed the gun at us, and we looked at each other.

I guess this is the end of our story, the end of our lives. At least we are going to die together, everyone wishes to die with someone, right?

Suddenly, it all went black.

***

I woke up and looked around the familiar room, I was in Lucas' bed. It wasn't a dream, it was a memory. Luckily, Lucas and I survived, there were a few damages but it all got healed through the days.

We were so lucky that we survived, because others didn't have the chance to see their family again.

When we were rushed to the hospital, our parents were informed that we got shot, and they finally caught the shooters.

That's how life works, some of us gets to live but some of us gets to die. We have no choice of death, but we have a choice to change this world. We can stop the shooters, we can stop the guns, we can stop the wars.

We can make a difference.

***

I wanted to address the problems we have in this world so I added a problem here.

I was going to make one of them die, but it doesn't look right.

Thank you so much for reading my book, it really means a lot.

Can you share this book with others, please?

Thank you.