Reason number ten

i know it's a super late update but I was busy, sorry.
L

Last chapter!!! How do you guys feel??!!!!:!:!::!.$/$

KSKSKSKSJSJSJS we're already done with this book? Not really, we still have the 'epilogue' and the bonus chapter so you guys can get to know Lucas more.

Enjoy:)!

Reason 10.

***

**Thursday**

It's unbelievable to say that after spending almost ten days with Lucas; it's hard to let him go. I can't imagine passing a day without him texting me a good morning or he's eager to find out one of the reasons why I hate him.

But when he's going to ask me about today, I don't know what to answer since I don't really have a reason number ten.

Scrolling through my photos, I saw a couple of pictures of Lucas and i when we spent those past days together. Spending days with him made me realize that we are different, we have nothing in common. It's crazy how anything can happen and he's there, I can't only blame Lucas but blame his friends for almost ruining him. Lucas is like a fire that is hot and hard to cool down, I'm like an ice that can easily melt but is hard too. If ice melt, then it can shut down the fire. The fire can melt the ice.

What I'm saying is that, we both need each other. Ice needs fire to melt. Fire needs ice to calm down.

I cannot stop my feelings for Lucas to stay hidden, I agreed to SHOW him the reasons why I hate him because I wanted to spend more time with him. I could've easily told him the ten reasons why, but now I wish I told him 100+ reasons why I hate him, even if I would be out of options; I would create many.

I think I just found out the reason number ten.

And I'm not telling anyone.

***

THE END!!!

I'm going to leave it up to you guys to choose the end of this story.

I really hope you guys like the last chapter, so this is the end. Thank you for reading this book, it really means a lot to me.

Thank you. Thank you. I wish this book will reach more, but until now; I would love to thank everyone who wasted their time reading this book...

I lo-

Ok just kidding

Continue reading the chapter >.<