2

Jackson Wang POV:

Jackson Wang POV:

Hi, I'm Jackson. Jackson Wang. I am 17 years old and soon I'm gonna be 18. My parents left me when I was 10. No, they didn't die but I don't know what actually happened. I never saw my dad, as I only lived with my mom when I was a kid. She told me, my dad, went to war and he died there. But I never told my mom what the other boys used to say about my dad. They told me that my dad was a criminal and he was killed off by the gang of mafia. Well, I never really gave a sh*t about my dad, as I've never met him before.

When my mom left me, she left me with my aunt. But little did she knew, my so called aunt threw me out of the house just a month later, when she couldn't find any money on me.

The night she threw me out, we had a big fight. And at some point, my aunt screamed pointing at my face. "You fuc*ing demon! Get the hell out of my house! Don't ever come near my house or make me see your face again." Her face was so funny! It was hilarious.

Well, to be honest i don't know the relation between calling me a demon, out of anything but whatever. I was happy to get away from this bloodsucking hag. I got out and tried sleeping in saunas, massage centres and arcades. I had enough money in my hand to rent a hotel but I was too scared of places with less people back then. I knew I have enough wealth and bank account that my mom left me, but I didn't let anyone know about that since I was only 11 and nothing was possible till 18.

Right then, I found an angel. Yes, he is the kindest man I've ever seen in my life. If angels are real then I swear he is one. I mean, he was. He took my pathetic ass home and gave me shelter and food. He gave me the right to go to school with his other adopted son Kunpimook. He is only a year younger than me. We both called him, our father as, Kuni too was an orphan. And since he died we, lived together in this house just like normal siblings. Everybody knows we are just two adopted boys of the owner of this house.

People often tell us, they feel sorry for us. They show us sympathy, as we are both orphans but, Kuni and I never, even for once, felt sadness about this one matter, as we always had a good time living like this. We never really cared about what happened when we're childs as we have way too much money and freedom unlike other highschool boys. We could stay out till late, eat whatever we want, go out to all the parties and date whoever we want... except for the fact that, we didn't.

Yes, we both know we are rich and free but we are still under 18. And in this world you are too young to even walk alone outside if you are 17 and yet once you grow just a year older, you can win the whole world? I hate these rules. Fu*k rules.

3rd person POV:

Jackson has always been a hot blooded boy, like literally. Since a kid, whenever he fell sick, and was taken to the doctor, they always said how hot Jackson's normal body temperature was.

He was only 17 but the way he saw the world was different. He hated the rules of the society, he hated how people of the same world fights with each other over different race, gender domination, religion and sexual agenda. He hated everything. He hated this world, like any typical teenager. But the only thing that stopped him from changing this world was for the fact that he was always too gloomy to talk about this. All of these thoughts about changing the world in to a better place was just him talking alone to himself.

His moody attitude and bad mouth always got him in trouble. As he had no family, he considered his few amount of friends as his family. Which included Kuni, Jinyoung, his best friend and Younjae, his actual family but he never sees him like that as they were cousins. The brother from his greedyass aunt. Youngjae knew Jackson hated his mother and he never thought Jackson was wrong. Since he hated his own mother too.

"Sooo last day before summer vacation. What's the plan?" Kuni asks as he sits in the car beside Jackson whose sitting on driver's seat.

"No plan." Jackson replies sternly.
"Bro seriously? Aye don't tell me you are not gonna meet Irene at her home today. Heh." Kuni smirks and let's out a sigh.

Jackson is not a playboy but his attitude and the way he breaks others heart, puts him in question. Jackson never had a proper happy relation except for girls throwing themselves at him. In fact people are still curious about his sexuality, even his friends are confused. But they never dared to ask him about it as he was strict about his private life and let alone his sexuality.

Though he always had a clear opinion about homosexuality, and always said that instead of homosexuals, homophobic will go to hell. No two lovers should be punished just because they are of same genders. He used his very common phrase, which was, "Fu*k society. Fu*k rules."

.

"Okay students, it's the last day before your vacation-"

"Ooooowoahh" all the students shouted in joy except for Jackson of course.

"Now! Now! Students silence. Hm. As you guys know nothing exciting ever happens on a last day but this time we have some news for you. Well, I am happy to bring two new boys in our class. Let's welcome them. Come in you two."

The teacher smilingly welcomes them but the boys in the class just groans, while the girls are almost ready to squeal if they see any handsome faces.

Jackson sighs and puts his head down. His seat is right beside the window, the one before the last seat with Kuni right beside him, next row, with Youngjae in front of Kuni and Jinyoung is in front of Jackson.

Jackson hears girls squealing already, so he can tell it's some handsome guys. He doesn't bother to see their faces as it doesn't matter to him.

"Hello everyone. I am Im Jaebum and I am 18 years old." Jackson's ears gets perky as he recognized the voice even before he said his name. He chuckled under his head, as he knows the next person will be the shitty brat, Yugyeom.

"Wassup. Yugyeom here. You can call me YG. I will be 18 soon too." Yugyeom says with deeper voice and every girls in the room just started drooling over the two new snacks.

"Umm. Yeah. Alright. So, Yugyeom you can take the seat right behind Kunpimook."

"Heh. Seriously? What kinda name is that?" Yugyeom chuckles and heads towards the seat. Kuni hated to hear that, as he already hates his name.

"You have a problem dude?" Kuni stands up from his seat to face Yugyeom.

"Hey. Hey. Yugi stop!" Jaebum rushes to the two younger boys pulling Yugyeom away from Kuni and the teacher just laughs.

"Ouh. Drama on the last day huh? Might be a fine last day. Hey Jaebum why don't you just take the seat behind Jackson, as you are there already." The teacher points to Jackson and finally the he puts up his head and looks at Jaebum.

"We said we will meet soon right?" Jaebum smirks and Jackson smiles back, "Too soon though."

.

"Listen Mark. You are one of our most reliable and experienced server. You know, only you can help us. Please save my son. He doesn't even know, who he is. They sent Jaebum to hurt him, but if they find out the secret about Jackson they will either execute him or...might just torture him for the rest of his life.

"Don't worry, sir. It's my duty to protect our realm and so it's my job to protect Jackson. He will be in safe hands sir. I will bring Jackson home soon.

.
Just a bit introductory filler. The story will progress a lot faster and thriller is the main genre here ;)