Ch.20

You wake up and look over at Jack to see him on his phone, his eyes were red and they had bags under them. "Have you not slept at all?" You say and sit up. He just ignores you and laughs at what he's looking at. You roll your eyes and go to the bathroom and take a nice luke warm shower, you then get out and put on a tank top and some shorts then walk out. You then notice that Jack isn't in the hotel room, you put on your shoes whichever, then you walk out with your small bag and wait for a taxi. "Taxiiiii!." You say and a taxi pulls over, you then laugh to yourself and say ou let's go and you tell them your destination. You get out of the taxi or uber and its at a big house, you get out and go up to the door and knock on the door. No one answers. You wait a couple minutes and knock on the door again but, someone yells. "Just a second!" You giggle to yourself and wait until the person opens the door. Millie had opened the door to be surprised by your acquaintance; she hugs you big time and screams. "OMG Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" She says and you just smile even more, "I missed you too Mills." You say and walk in her house. "What are you doing her in Oklahoma?" You say which catches her attention off of shutting the door, and sitting on the sofa. "I'm staying with my grandparents for a little bit just to hang out here, but what are you doing in Oklahoma Y/N?" Millie says and opens a jar and grabs a piece of candy from it and pops it in her mouth. You laugh a little then smile. "Well I'm here with Jack, cause he was going for the role of Shazam and I wanted to come with him." You say while nodding your head and looking around her house then sitting down on the glass table. "But right now we're having some problems, I kind of think he's cheating on me." You say and look at the chandelier so you wouldn't make eye contact with Millie. "Aw baby I'm sorry." She says and pulls you into a hug. You just sob slightly and close your eyes, to not let the tears flow on her. You let go of the hug and give out a weak smile, after that Millie goes up to her bedroom and shuts the door and locks it. You stay downstairs and look around, you have a jolt as you feel something bite you which causes you to make the glass table break. "Oh shi*" You say and get off the floor as you look around to see glass everywhere. "Uhm Millie!!!" You say as you feel yourself getting embarrassed. She come down and her mouth is wide open and her hand is over her mouth. "What did you do?" Millie says while getting a trash bag and picking up glass shards. You just sigh and begin to cry and you run out of her house and run back to the hotel. When you reach the hotel you walk into the room and you gasp loudly.

577 words

Cliffhanger againnnnnn lol

But some for real tea about to happen in the best chapter so get ready boo🐣

Have it your way~