Chapter One (SAMPLE)

My Alpha Mate Got Me Pregnant And He Loves It, the eBook is launching on the 14th of June on my website; www.fitcouchpotato.com. For the first week, you will get the completed fully edited and revised eBook version just under 300 pages and the old version just as I wrote it in 2012 for only 4.99 (euros and excluding taxes). Normal price is 5.49 (euros and excluding taxes). The only payment option is PayPal. This chapter as you're about to see has undergone 95% of the editing process. There is a real possibility that some grammar or spelling mistakes are still remaining. I'm sorry about that. As I'm editing this myself, some mistakes will fall through the cracks. If you see a mistake, please help a girl out and point it out for me. With that being said, I still plan to read through the entire book as a hole at least twice before I put the final product together.

Thank you for all the love and support. I hope you enjoy the first chapter.

PS: Please overlook the Wattpad spacing.

*

*

*

Chapter One

"Dude, you suck!" Luke screamed before stealing the basketball from Damon and throwing it in the net before Damon could even respond. I rolled my eyes as the two continued to banter on the court. Ever since we were little, Luke has had the horrible habit to be loud. He needs the attention on him and will use every opportunity to show off. He practically bathes in the spotlight and adores when an audience gathers to watch his antics. Damon laughed, brushing Luke's attempt at beef aside, before leaping into action. With one swift jump, he changed the game. The ball barely touched the ground before Damon bounced it to his side and finished the game off with a dunk.

"Hey!" Luke explained while the rest of the boys just laughed. Another bad habit of Luke is that he is a bad loser. The boy can sulk till the cows come home. Damon ignored him and turned towards me.

"Check this out, Angel!" Damon said with a smirk and then with a quick shit eating grin towards Luke, he threw the ball over his head. As if he walked around with eyes at the back of his head, the ball dropped through the net in one smooth hop. I chuckled and did a little cheer with my pompoms, which in this case was their shirts. Naturally, the Alpha and Beta to be would never have a face-off in basketball fully clothed. Damon bowed before turning towards Luke.

"Can you beat that Lukeeeeey?" Damon teased with a big smirk on his face. Luke seethed in anger and tackled Damon. The two then proceeded to wrestle on the court like the children they are. I shook my head. You really can't take these two anywhere. They're always competing with each other. Some things never change. Nine out of ten times it was about something ridiculously stupid. Today, it's who can score the most? Yesterday it was who can fart the hardest. And once they're able to shift, there will surely be a competition on who can shift skins the quickest. The twins jumped into action, pulling the two boys apart when it became clear it was turning from a friendly wrestle into a serious one. I frowned when Damon seemed to shake all over and quickly rushed to his side to calm him. As his birthday and first shift were just around the corner... Well, let's just say the man is on edge. I pulled Damon in for a hug, and within a minute, he was as calm as he could be and ready for another round of loops. I shook my head and returned to my spot on the bench. Once seated and ready to cheer when needed, Gareth handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Hey, uncool! Where is ours?" The twins moaned and poked at Gareth's side before the three of them started to wrestle. I rolled my eyes. All of my friends are childish. The crowd cheered, and my attention snapped back to the court once more. Damon had the ball and was making quite a good solid progress towards his net before Luke stole the ball and dribbled it back to his side. Damon was one second to slow to respond as his fingers could only brush the air just below the ball as it fell through the net. Luke cheered and waved at the crowd that always seemed to gather around them.