Chapter Five (SAMPLE)

My Alpha Mate Got Me Pregnant And He Loves It, the eBook is launching on the 14th of June at 3pm (GMT + 2) only on my website: www.fitcouchpotato.com. To find out what time this would be for you, please refer to Google. I can tell you now that there is 6 - 9 hours time difference with America, which would mean my eBook will be available Friday morning for my American supporters. Example: It will be 6am in Los Angeles.

For the first week, you will get the completed fully edited and revised eBook version just under 300 pages and the old version just as I wrote it in 2012 for only 4.99 (euros and excluding taxes). Normal price is 5.49 (euros and excluding taxes). The only payment option is PayPal. Please note that if you go to check out and pay for the eBook, PayPal will automatically convert the euros into your currency. If you want to see how much the eBook will cost in your currency, please refer to Google. To save some of you trouble: If you buy the eBook in the discount week, it will be 5.62 dollars or 4.42 pounds (excluding taxes). The normal price of the eBook is 6.18 dollars and 4.86 pounds (excluding taxes).

This chapter as you're about to see has undergone 95% of the editing process. There is a real possibility that some grammar or spelling mistakes are still remaining. I'm sorry about that. As I'm editing this myself, some mistakes will fall through the cracks. If you see a mistake, please help a girl out and point it out for me. With that being said, I still plan to read through the entire book as a hole at least twice before I put the final product together.

Thank you for all the love and support. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

PS: Please excuse the spacing. This is only a problem when sharing it online.

*

*

*

Chapter Five

Naturally, after hearing about my predicament, I had a full-blown freak out, and it took a sedative to calm me down. Moral of the story, they knocked me out. When I woke up again, there was no blinding light. It was just Damon, and I. Damon was fast asleep at the side of my bed, and he took my breath away. He looked different somehow. I have known Damon my entire life, and he truly is my everything. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the person I love most in this world, but my mate? He is my only family. He is the reason why I have a family. He is the reason why I still stand up in the morning. He is the reason why I take on my past and fight every single damn day. He is my best friend. He is my brother. He can't be my mate. Our entire relationship will change. Yes, some of the things we have done are questionable, but that's child's play to a mate's relationship. Mates are intimate. Mates have babies together. Mates are...I can't do that with Damon. I have seen him in those awkward stages in life when you just look terrible no matter what and your body is all confused because hormones are a bitch. I have seen Damon take a ball to his face and lose some precious teeth. I have seen Damon have a fart competition with Luke. I have seen Damon kiss countless of other girls, and the Moon Goddess alone knows what they did. I know Damon. I know all his darkest secrets. How can I possibly see him in a completely new light? I'm sure mates share everything, but can I give myself to Damon? Can I be Damon's mate knowing full well of his past experiences with girls? Can I give Damon my body and soul? I love the guy, but...Oh, Moon Goddess. What am I going to do? Even if I can suddenly see my brother, who I love so much, in an entirely new light and be intimate with him...the other big elephant in the room is what that would mean. Once mated, there is no going back. I will be the Luna of the pack. I had a fucking panic attack at just the idea of being the Luna. It's quite fucking clear that I can't handle that level of pressure and responsibility. I'm just a damaged little seventeen-year-old girl. I can't possibly lead others. But what choice do I even have? I have zero control over the situation, and that thought alone makes it hard to breathe. I feel uncomfortable, to say the least, when things are out of my control.