•3•

"Fuck Taehyung!" Jeongguk whines out trying to get his phone out of Taehyung's hand.

"Who was it you were texting again?" Taehyung asks

"No one! Now give it back!" Jeongguk says jumping up a little since Taehyung is 3 inches taller than him (Jeongguk-5"8 Taehyung-5"11)

"I don't believe you." Taehyung says resisting to return Jeongguk's phone to him.

Hoseok left roughly an hour ago. Jeongguk started texting some boy on his phone which caused Taehyung to become curious and snatch his phone from him. Which resulted in this situation.

"Kai? Who the hell is Kai?" Taehyung asks a hint of jealousy in his voice

"He's someone I met online." Jeongguk says finally able to retrieve his phone form Taehyung.

"Where did you meet him?" Taehyung asks peering over Jeongguk's shoulder to read a few messages.

"I met him on Instagram." Jeongguk says

Kai 👌🏻:
Hey Jeongguk hows your day been going?

Jeongguk:
It's been great, almost got busted by our gym teacher for skipping. (Our as in my other friend Taehyung and I)

Kai👌🏻:
Taehyung? He sounds cute.

Jeongguk:
He is the cutest

Kai👌🏻:
What's he like?

Jeongguk:
He has this adorable boxy smile, the sweetest person I've met, this deep ass sexy voice, is taller than me which I'm totally fine with.

Kai👌🏻:
Sounds like you've got a crush 😏

"Soo you think I'm cute huh?" Taehyung asks putting both his hands on Jeongguk's waist and resting his chin on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Possibly." Jeongguk says face turning red.

"You clearly said there that you think I'm the cutest and that I have a sexy voice." Taehyung says

"You read all of these?" Jeongguk asks turning his head not realizing Taehyung's face was close to his.

"Might wanna be more careful on how fast you turn your head. Don't want you to get a neck injury. Baby." Taehyung says whispering the last part in Jeongguk's ear which sends chills up his spine at the sound of the last word.

"I'm gonna go clean up now." Taehyung says removing his firm grasp on Jeongguk's waist.

Taehyung leaves Jeongguk's room and heads downstairs to the kitchen leaving Jeongguk confused.

Jeongguk heads downstairs and into the kitchen to see a very visibly struggling Taehyung.

"Umm you need help there?" Jeongguk asks

"A little." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk walks over to Taehyung and removes some dirty dishes from the tower he was trying to balance. Jeongguk takes the rest of the plates from Taehyung's hand and carefully walking over and putting them in the sink.

"We're seriously handwashing these?" Taehyung complains.

"Yes, We don't have a dishwasher Tae. So we need to hand wash them." Jeongguk says

"Why~" Taehyung whines

"Kim Taehyung, if you don't help me we're not watching Twilight tonight." Jeongguk says