•10•

AHHHHHHH WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO END THIS STORY!!

I'm planning on making a Sope book and I'm working on my other 2 stories "Insecurities • Namjin" And "Red • Yoonmin".

Before you ask Yes I'm an OT7 and I ship basically everything.

Anyways let's continue on (Also if you want to listen to Melanie Martinez's Show and Tell Which is above which is from her new album K-12 you can)
————————————————————
"So is this that park?"

Taehyung and Jeongguk walk hand in hand to the spot Taehyung thought would be perfect for Jeongguk, he decided to make it extra and go all out on decorations. Okay maybe he went TOO crazy on the decorations.

Jeongguk's eyes widen when they step into a small Are with Bushes, Flowers, And trees surrounding them in a circle. His eyes wander to the blue fluorescent lights hanging from the tree and silver holographic streams right above the lights. A white blanket neatly sits on to of the soft green grass, a wooden Picnic Basket sits atop of the blanket with food surrounding it. Candles are lit close to the corners of the blanket (don't want them to burn to death) and rose petals laid on top of the blanket.

"How did you manage all of this?" Jeongguk asks as a smile plays on his lips as he scans the area and observe the beautiful scenery.

"I may have had some help, someone that was going to come and help decided it would be better to start fucking someone. Anyways! What do you think baby?" Taehyung asks placing his hands on Jeongguk's shoulder as his lover looks around amazed with that adorable bunny smile on his face that Taehyung loves to death.

"It's so beautiful, how did you get the money for all of this?" Jeongguk says still mesmerized by the scenery that looks like Taehyung ripped it out of one of those sappy teenage romance movies that they play on tv and Netflix now days.

"Jimin and JooE helped with the cost, this is way out of my budget to buy all of this. So you can thank them for half of it also, it was my idea though." Taehyung says

"I will have to thank them later, it's literally so beautiful." Jeongguk says "You Know Tae?"

"Hm?" Taehyung asks looking up at Jeongguk.

"You don't have to go all out and try and impress me with stuff that must've cost you a fortune. Your love and affection is all I need to be happy and satisfied." Jeongguk says walking over to Taehyung and cupping his face.

"Just this once? Please baby, you deserve this." Taehyung says.

"Ok fine, just this once. Next time just show me a ton of Love and affection when you want to make me happy and satisfy me." Jeongguk says

"Of course baby." Taehyung says and pecks Jeongguk's lips and gently pulls him to the picnic blanket and sits down next to him.

———————————————
"You're seriously telling me Seokjin made all of this?" Jeongguk asks pointing to the food.

"Yes, you know I can't cook for shit." Taheyung says taking a bite out of the plain bread in his hand.

"Even if you didn't make this food I still absolutely love how beautiful it is in this little area." Jeongguk says putting his half eaten cookie on the blanket in front of him and looking around once more.

"How long did this take you?" Jeongguk asks his eyes sparkling with a small smile on his face as he lays on his back and counts the stars as if he's counting sheep.

"About 2 hours." Taehyung says laying down next to Jeongguk.

Millions of stars start glittering in the night sky looking like spirits that are searching for the end of their story. The light from the moon shines down on the 2 boys that are laying next to each other. An adorable giggle is heard in Taehyung's right ear and he turns to see Jeongguk giggling as a firefly tickles the end of his nose with its little feet. Taehyung laced his fingers with Jeongguk's keeping his other hand under his head, Jeongguk turns to Taehyung with the bunny smile he adores with all his heart.

Taehyung rolls over on to his side Jeongguk following, propping himself up with one arm and resting his cheek in his left hand as his right still has a firm hold on Jeongguk's. The younger stays smiling as he looks into his boyfriend's eyes.

Taehyung stares deeply into Jeongguk's eyes like he's searching for the antidote to fill that small empty void in his chest as it aches for someone he loves so dearly but can't see, touch, talk, hug, or laugh with ever again. Jeongguk closes the gap between him and Taehyung, for the first time in their relationship Jeongguk is the first to initiate a kiss that isn't full of lust and desire but instead is full of love, passion, and the never ending affection he feel for the older.

Taehyung melts into the kiss as he closes his eyes a single tear slips down his cheek and falls on to the blanket, almost making a perfect heart. Before Taehyung can stop himself tears are streaming down his face as his mind says........

Kihyunie, I miss you

—————————————————
Before y'all get triggered Kihyun is Taehyung's older brother that passed away years prior to this exact moment.

I only labeled Taehyung as an only child in my intro chapter so I can surprise you with the sudden "TaEhYuNg HaS aN oLdEr BrOtHeR"

I just got done bawling my eyes out, having a mental breakdown, and a mini panic attack because I already have 4+ assignments ALL DUE TOMORROW and I'm not even halfway done.

So I thought I would write this chapter and express what I'm feeling right now, which is a fuck ton.

This one is very short but I really hope you still liked it.

Love y'all
XoXo
~Frankie 💕
Word Count: 1005