•11•

*Flashback*

"Taehyungie!" Kihyun Shouts when he sees his little brother get off the bus from his first day of 2nd grade.

Taehyung smiles and he runs into his older brother's open arms. "Kihyunie! I missed you!" Taehyung says not letting go of Kihyun's neck.

Kihyun is 6 years older than Taehyung, based on Kihyun's height you would think they were twins. Kihyun opens his eyes and sees another boy standing behind Taehyung staring down at his feet, wearing a gray sweater with a dinosaur on it, blue jeans, and black buckle boots.

"Kihyun, this is Jeongguk." Taehyung says the smile not leaving his face.

Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand making the younger look up a light blush spreading across his face. Kihyun squats down to Jeongguk's height and smiles at him lovingly.

"Make my little brother happy, okay?" Kihyun whispers.

"I will, I love him!" Jeongguk says loudly.

Kihyun chuckles as the little boy runs off towards Taehyung stumbling a little in his steps. Kihyun watches as the 2 little boys run inside, he walks inside after watching the 2 6 year olds get inside safely.

"Mommy!!" Taehyung says happily and runs into the arms of his mother.

"Taehyungie, I missed you so much." Taehyung's mom says hugging him tightly.

"And who is this little cutie?" She asks pointing out the little 6 year old standing behind Taehyung.

"This is Jeongguk Mommy, I met him today! He's younger than me by a few months!" Taehyung says a huge smile plastered on his face. "He started Kindergarten earlier than everyone else so he's a grade ahead of the other 6 year olds."

"Well Jeongguk, you are one adorable little bunny." She says pinching Jeongguk's cheeks, the younger's face turning red from embarrassment.

"Mommy, don't make him embarrassed." Taehyung says. His mother mutters a 'I'm sorry' and hugs the younger just as tight as she did with Taehyung. Taehyung then grabs Jeongguk's hand and runs upstairs into his room closing the door behind them.

"When are you going to tell him?" His mother asks looking at Kihyun.

"Tell him what?" Kihyun asks

"Tell him about your diagnosis of Lung Cancer." She says

"I don't know, I will when the time is right." Kihyun says sighing.

"You can't wait forever Kihyun, yes I know you're fighting it so you can at least live to see Taehyung go to highschool. But sweetheart, it doesn't work that way 95% of the time. There's going to come a day where it'll eventually take over your body and you won't be here anymore, you need to tell him before you're on your death bed." She says

"Why can't you tell him?" Kihyun asks

"Because I'm not you, he wouldn't believe me if IQ as telling him for you. You need to grow a pair and tell him about it yourself." She says grabbing her car keys and walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Kihyun asks

"I'm going to go get some stuff from the store, and you mister are going to figure out when to tell him." She says

"Okay." Kihyun stays

"Watch your brother." She says walking out the front door, closing it behind her.