A/N but also kind of a life update cause it's been awhile, so how ya doing?

Hi peoples! I forgot if I do A/N's in italics or bolded or underlined so whatever you get normal text this time!

Long time no see yeah?

So I feel like I have some explaining to do for why I abandoned this book so abruptly...
I started this book as a rant place because I didn't have a person I felt I could trust with all this shit so I decided to put it on the Internet. Smart right? Anyways I see a counselor now and she's amazing and I feel a lot better more often now because of her. I mean there are still some things I don't share with her, and I would've written about them, buuuuuuut my phone was broken, yaaaay! I never really had a knack for writing on a computer, mostly because I only have a school laptop and everything is blocked but you get it. I found my old iPod touch and that's what I'm using as a phone currently.

MOVING ON, the thing I was gonna write about but couldn't was how my girlfriend and I were kinda drifting and I was gonna kinda vent and like ask if I was a bad person for wanting to break up with her because there wasn't anything there anymore. Learned that isn't being a bad person, just a human so yeah. I broke up with her a few weeks ago and it went pretty well, as far as break ups go. We're still friends which I'm so thankful for because it would've been awkward if it ended badly because I used to see her once a week for softball. Also quit that team because I didn't like the coaching and we couldn't pay for it anymore. Sorry I've got a lot to say.

Next thing: it's been a reoccurring writing topic for me, but I probably won't be writing a whole lot about one person anymore. If you've been reading for awhile, you might know who I'm talking about but it doesn't really matter. Nothing bad happened, I'm just finally over everything like a normal healthy person and she and I are still friends as well. Because I'm bi, I might use "she" again if I start liking another girl and I want to write about her but it is not the same original "she".  As of right now I do like someone, shockingly it's a guy, and I haven't really decided if I'm going to write about him or not.  We'll see in due time my friends.

LAST THING I PROMISE! ALSO IF YOU READ THIS FAR THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!

I'm gonna be going into high school next year so the pattern of me not writing might continue depending on how hectic things do or don't get. I apologize to anyone who actually enjoyed this, even though it got awful and cringy at points, but I may even end the book if I feel I just don't have anymore things to write. I don't think that will happen considering high school and all the problems with that place.

Anyways thank you to anyone and everyone who has read, voted, or commented on my book, I'm so happy so many people got to see this! I've grown so much since I've started this book, and I'm so insanely proud of myself. You're all beautiful, make sure you get enough sleep (I'm writing this at 5:30 am, way to be a hypocrite), and stay alive!

- A