Chapter 1

this is the first official chapter.

I love you.

That is all.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Y/n!"

Your eyes instantly widened at the loud voice that boomed throughout the silent library you were currently standing in, heart pounding as you placed your hand over your chest, eyeing your friend with annoyance evident on your features.

Seokjin didn't seem to notice your death-stare- or if he did, he didn't care. He simply beamed at you, walking up to the counter you currently stood behind.

"Do you always have to make such an entrance?" You asked with a sigh. "This is a library after all."

He nodded his head, hopping up and plopping himself on the long wooden counter you worked behind.

"Of course I do," He started. "There's no fun in walking in like a normal person."

You simply rolled your eyes, adjusting the glasses that rested on the bridge of your nose.

"Why don't you go bother Hoseok at work?" You asked with a huff, plopping down in your chair.

Jin shrugged, swinging his legs as he began to dig inside of the brown, paper bag he had been carrying.

"I already did." He stated. "I told him I was bored and I needed someone to hang out with."

You raised a brow, watching as he began to peel the paper wrapping off of his food.

"And what did he say?" You asked.

Jin took a bite of his burger, chewing it happily.

"He said: "Sir, this is a McDonald's drive-through.""

You let out a small chuckle, crossing your legs as you eyed the man in front of you, his body swaying from side-to-side as he ate happily.

You and Jin had been best friends for as long as you can remember, despite him being about five years older than you. Your foster parents were close to his father, so the two of you were usually forced to spend time together, whether you liked it or not...But you didn't complain, because from that sparked a beautiful friendship that had lasted you throughout all of these years.

Seokjin had always looked out for you while your foster parents were away on business-which was quite often considering that your father was a pilot and your mother was a stewardess- You would stay at his house and he would always pack you lunches for school and make sure you had a spare bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.

When you were in middle school, kids tended to pick on you for not having any "real parents" that loved you. They'd make fun of you and say that your real parents didn't want you and that you were useless....But Jin made sure to set them straight...He actually got expelled for hitting one of the kids.