Chapter 4

Alright, guys...it's time you know the truth about this story......

This story is my original idea for TFK (The Four Kingdoms).

Surprise!

I actually wanted to make it about fairytales at first, but after a while, I decided to make it into what it is today and I couldn't be happier with it.

So there will be some similarities between the two books. (ONLY A FEW) This idea is seriously different from TFK's plot.

Fun Fact: The Keeper's Tale was the original title for "The Four Kingdoms"....But I decided that it was too dumb to use...and yet here I am....using the title.

But I love this idea so much and it didn't feel right to let it sit in my brain forever....And so I present to you...

The Keeper's Tale....A.K.A.....TKT

Enjoy.

A quiet groan moved past your parted lips, your eyes slowly fluttering open only to squeeze shut as the bright sunlight from above blinded your vision

A quiet groan moved past your parted lips, your eyes slowly fluttering open only to squeeze shut as the bright sunlight from above blinded your vision. Your body felt stiff and sore as you slowly stretched yourself out, raising your hand to your forehead.

What happened?

You rubbed your temples, hesitantly opening your eyes.

Your body froze. Breath hitching in your throat as you began to take in your new surroundings.

Trees were everywhere.

They all stood taller than any skyscaper you had ever seen, some of their colored leaves falling around you. The ground you sat on was soft and damp, some of the dirt sticking to your palms as you wiped off your jeans.

Where were you?

A soft groan caught your attention, your eyes snapping over to the limp body that laid beside you.

You watched as your best friend sat up, his hand combing through his royal blue hair as-

Wait. BLUE?!

Holy god in Heaven.

You didn't think he could get any better looking, but of course you were wrong....Kim Seokjin never disappoints.

You didn't know how his hair got to be the odd color, but in all honesty, you didn't care...not even a little bit.

Deciding to ignore your inner high-pitched screaming, you gave him a worried look, putting your hand on his back as he rubbed his sore head.

His dark brown eyes made their way to your e/c ones.

"Wh-Where are we?" He croaked. "What happened?"

You sighed, shaking your head.

"We are in a forest." You stated bluntly. "That is the extent of my knowledge."