PΔGΣ ҒI∇Σ

Kaito's head was seen turning towards him, but it wasn't the usual smile he gave.
"... SHUICHI!!!" exclaimed Kaito, clearly furious for some reason.
"what is it? I-Is something wrong?"
Kaito ignored him.
"Kaito um w-what's going on with you.?"
"that's coming from you?? What's going on with you?? I know what happened in there. I heard it Shuichi. And you lied to me about it! Not only that, Nobody likes that jerk! Ouma should just go away and leave.
"Kaito I'm sor--"
"What's going on here? You guys are being quite loud." asked Kirumi.
"I--um" Shuichi murmured.
"Saihara-Chan and I were having a nice time eating jelly sandwiches and Kaito thought we were doing other weird things in the dining hall! Which we weren't! So now he's being a meanie." Kokichi popped out of nowhere and said, pouting.
"Is that so? You could have asked me to make something to eat for you."
"B-but we were enjoying our jelly sandwiches, Mom!!!!" Kokichi cried .
Kirumi sighed and walked away from the scene.
Kaito seemed irritated, which made sense.
"Oh come on!! We were doing nothing to harm you, Kaitoooo!"
"Well, not physically, Kokichi.. But you made my friend lie to me. This is why nobody in this damn place likes you!"
"You sure about that?"
"Yes!! There's not a reason I wouldn't be!!"
"What if you said that to Shuichi.."
Kaito ignored them and left dramatically.
"Kaito I'm sorry it was er- very unexpected and it was just an accident!"
"go away!"
................
Kokichi looked different from usual, slowly laying his head on the cold cafeteria table in front of him.
Shuichi lifted his hands to his head, tearing up a bit and standing up off the bench.
"Hey, I get it if you're not in the mood but they have a story that I read the other day, I totally recommend it to help you feel better. look in the library on the 'new' shelf, there's just one book on there right now, and it's that one."
Shuichi nodded, not quite processing anything the annoying boy said.
Kokichi lifted his head and took a sip of his grape panta, admiring it.

Word count: 369 words