PΔGΣ SIXTΣΣΠ CHRISTΔS SPΣCIΔL

Hello fellow homosapiens.
Merry Christmas! I hope you all have had an amazing winter OwO also shoutout to shaphar she helped with this chapter 🙂🙂
Kokichi flinched as he could hear his knee bang hard onto the wooden counter.
"Ouch!" He shouted.
"Kokichi, stay quiet."
"But I just hit my knee on the counter!"
"Kokichi."
"Sorry. Guess I'll be quiet now" he rolled his eyes.
Tsumugi walked in the kitchen, unaware that Kokichi and Shuichi were hiding in the cabinets, peeking through the abnormally small hole that Kokichi could just barely see through. Tsumugi was baking some snacks for her christmas movie marathon, such as sushi, carrots, and caplico sticks. Kokichi wanted to steal some of her caplico sticks and sushi. 𝔼𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤.
"She's getting them ou-!"
"SHH" Shuichi placed his hand on Kokichi's mouth.
It seemed Tsumugi had left to get a glass plate for the movie snack.
Shuichi got up and briskly snatched the food and they bolted as fast as they could to the dormitories.
They stopped suddenly as Angie was right in front of them.
       "Why hello, you two! Why don't we create a praying circle for Atua? It's an amazing time you kno-"
     "Shut up you yellow christian"
Kokichi pushed her away and ran once again. They were surprised that she wasn't chasing back, but just looked taken back instead.
They finally made it to Kokichi's room, where it was safe and secure, 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕕.
     The pair of them snuggled and watched the best Christmas Movie of all, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
      It was all very entertaining until one of them heard something.
     Wait. Who the fuck is crying?
   Kokichi thought. He turned over to Kokichi.
      "Hey Shuichi ...Are you okay?"
"I-It's j-just Sally... Poor girl, she is so in love with Jack and she doesn't know whether to choose between her values or what she knew was r-right.."
Kokichi smiled genuinely. This person was so precious and so perfect and so adorable and snuggly and amazing and-
    "You're so cute when you cry."
  Kokichi blurted out.
        Shuichi stopped and looked at him,  blushing intensely.
       "I am f-far from cute..but thanks.."
    Then they had a nice, fluffy night and goodbye.