PΔGΣ SΣ∇ΣΠTΣΣΠ

Hehehehe- sorry, things have occurred that I don't feel comfortable sharing, but thank you for all the views and votes!
Kokichi and Shuichi fell asleep together, snuggling up against eachother. They woke up when they both heard loud music coming from the right of them.
"is Kaede listening to punk music?!" Shuichi asked.
"I'm not very sure.. She seems like an orchestra or maybe a pop person. Let's eat breakfast." Kokichi smiled, and walked to the cafeteria.
Kokichi got waffles and grape panta, while Shuichi got a ham and cheese omelet and a mocha.
After breakfast, Kokichi led the taller into one of the many janitor and turned on the lights.
"Uh...Kokichi?"
"Let's fulfill some of your dirty desires~" He whispered, and kissed the other roughly and passionately.
    "Kokichi this was really out of no-"
Shuichi hesitantly kissed back, sliding his hands down Kokichi's shoulders and playing with his purple hair.
"Now let's just hope there's no more interruptions.."
    "I-UM"
Kokichi said in between kisses.
-Time skip-
      And then they had sex 😌
They got dressed again and as they came back out, Miu stood nearby on her monopad and stared, eyes wide.
"..You guys totally fucked!" She laughed uncontrollably.
"Er, u-um..-
"Yeah, basically. So what?" Kokichi held the taller boy's hand and marched into the cafeteria again for some grape panta.
"What are we going to tell everyone? I mean, I bet Miu will spread it around." Shuichi suggested.
"Meh. I'm not sure what to tell them, maybe just chill and be like, "Yeah, we did." Because who cares?"
Sorry I know this was too fast I don't want to write a bunch