on your way, out of the grey{1}

you laid alone in your bed facing away from the door. because of this, you didn't know your boyfriend had been stood there for the past few minutes, allowing tears to fall from his eyes. he felt more than useless when you were in a depressive state.
you sniffed a few times, crying to yourself, cocooned in the bedsheets. a downwards pressure on the bed behind you, an arm appearing around you and a breath on the back of your neck had never made you feel safer than it did in that moment.
george cupped you in his own body, taking you in, trying to radiate some for of energy to you.

"talk to me, darling."

you hesitated, not wanting to sound ridiculous in front of your love.

"i've been waiting for you, to come around and tell me the truth."

he began to sing.

"about everything you're going through, my girl you've got nothing to lose.."

you silenced your cries and took in the sweet sound of his voice. you slowly turned underneath his hold to face him.

"let's talk.."

"i just, i don't feel like i'm enough for you."

george sat up, places his hands on your cheek, a tear on his fell onto your forehead.

"you are everything. everything and more. i swear."