Ch8: turmoil in conomi island

In the middle of the ocean a ship with 4 people on it was moving with the wind.

Inside it, a young man was doing push-ups with a long-haired man atop.

"5313, 5314" Luffy was sweating heavily with Madara on his back.

Just yesterday, Madara joined the straw hat crew, but of course he had his motives.

"Uncle Madara, why I need to train more?" Luffy asked while stopping the push-ups "I am already strong"

"You are not" Madara quickly replied "And so is your crew, paradise is a dangerous place, and you are still young and unexperienced, that is why I decided to accompany your adventure, but with the conditions I told you, understood?"

"Ye…yeah" Luffy gasped by the weight Madara putted in his back "Why are you so heavy?"

"Let's just say it is a secret technique I practiced" Madara looked to Sanji who was sitting beside them while smoking "I hope you are ready for your training too"

Sanji knew he couldn't escape and gulped.

-------------------------------------------

"May I join your pirate crew"

Luffy's eyes shinned with joy as he became agitated with happiness.

"Of course! Of course!" He hugged Madara "How could I say no!?"

Madara just smiled towards Luffy. He released himself from Luffy's hug.

"I am glad you accepted, but when I said I will join, I only meant it temporarily, that's why, my actual application for the straw hats has some conditions"

"Conditions? What's that?"

"Just listen" Madara cleared his throat "First, I will train you during my time with you, that goes for you and your crew"

"What!?" Sanji exclaimed from behind "You mean you are going to train us!?"

"I will, the east blue might be something, but the grand line is a whole different story" Madara looked back to Luffy "Second, like I said I will join only temporary, I will go on my own when we reach paradise"

"Heeee, Whyyy?" Luffy frowned "But I already accepted you as my crewmate"

"My plan is to accompany you to the beginning of paradise. Your journey is yours to take. Also, I am going to meet your brothers too, that is why, I will use your help to get to paradise. With the small boat I had, it was nearly impossible to get to the grand line"

"So, you are going to meet Ace and Sabo there?"

"Yeah, that is my plan. So, during my time in your crew, I will act as a mentor and only as one"

"What?" Luffy asked

"With that Krieg it was an exception, but from now on, I shall only intervene in small tasks, your dream is to become the king of pirates, right?"

"Yeah!"

"That is why, would you be suitable for king of pirates if you let your uncle fight all your battles"

"No…."

"Therefore, I will watch the battle from afar and instruct you during them. For that, I will train you deeper than in mountain Colubo, and your crewmates too. This is for them to be prepared for the situations that may present in paradise. I will leave the group at the beginning of paradise, then I will reunite with you when the time is right, understood?"