Chapter 73 : Jealousy

Hey guys! 👋🏻
I'm sorry if I can't update the new chapters every day anymore because I'm about to attend the university in 2 more days and I'll probably be busy soon ❤️🙏🏻
I'll definitely be writing for you guys if I have time.
That's a promise! 💕

Justin's POV

"Babe?" I called and she tilted her head.

"At what age did you picture yourself getting married?" I asked.

"Why did you ask me that?" she blinked at me.

"Just answer the question."

"Well, maybe five years from now." her face pulled into an answering grin.

"You know what I wish? I wish I could marry you tomorrow." I half smiled, teasing her.

"Oh, shut up!" she stuck her tongue out.

"How about our honeymoon?" my mouth twitched up.

"What about it?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You know what I mean."

"Fair enough." she lifted her chin up, pretending that she's thinking.

"I'm gonna say in a house on top of a hill."

"Uuuu, fancy." I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course." she said proudly.

"Don't worry. I'll give you anything you want." I exclaimed, trying to please her.

"I'm gonna hold it." she smiled a slow sexy smile.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yup." she nodded, finishing up her food.

"Let's get out of here then." I demanded and we made our way out of the food court.

"Hey? What about the rest of your stuff in the handbag?" I raised my eyebrows at her. She has definitely lost her id and everything in that bag. DAMN IT, MOM!? Why do you always have to ruin everything that matters to me?

"Yea, I've lost everything that belongs to me that day." she sighed in frustration.

"Don't worry about that. We'll take care of it, okay?" I tried to cheer her up and it somehow worked.

"Okay." she forced a smile and I led her to my car, opening the door for her.

***************

"What about your mom, Justin?" she asked. Crap! That's the last thing that I expected from her. I'm not in the mood about my mom yet. I definitely don't want to ruin our date and end up yelling at her when I lose my temper.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I snapped.

"But..."

"No, Camila. Let's talk about something else." I cut her off and put my focus back on the road.

"Urm, how's your dad?" she asked, biting her lip.

"He called yesterday. We're good." I simplified.

"Really?" she wanted confirmation.

"Yes." I nodded.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Nothing important. He asked me if I wanted to visit him in England." I said, my eyes still fixed on the road.

"What did you say?" she glanced over at me.

"I told him that I'm gonna have to think about it first."

"Oh, okay." she leaned her small body against the seat.

"I think I'll bring you along to England when I see him." I interrupted.

"Urm, did you tell your father about me?"

"No, not yet. He's not gonna believe me if I told him that I'm dating someone right now." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Uh, I get it." she half smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked nervously.

"Of course." I glanced over at her.

"Why is Steve being so nice when he's around me? He doesn't seem to hate someone like me. I mean he's not like everyone else at school." her voice was low and soft. Oh my fucking God! Seriously? She's talking about Steve now?

For a second, I was feeling like pulling over to the roadside and slammed my lips against hers so that she knows how to shut her big ass mouth. Arghhh!?

"Hmmm..."

To be honest, I don't even know what his deal is. As far as I'm concerned, he has never teased or made fun of the Muslims at our school. I mean he is nice to Camila all this time. He always reminds me to take good care of her and make sure that I'll never let her slip out of my fingers. I wonder...

"I don't know. I guess he's just being nice." I faked a smile. Wait a minute! Is this jealousy? I hope not. Snap out of it, Justin?! Steve's your bestfriend. He would never do that you.

I pressed my lips together at the thought of him being in love with Camila. If he likes her even a tiny bit, I swear to God that I'll dig a hole deep enough in the middle of nowhere and make sure that blondie stays 6 feet under the ground.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her giggling beside me. What's so funny anyway?

"What's so funny?" I frowned.

"Are you jealous?" she smirked.

"You wish!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you are." she poked me in my waist, blinking rapidly at me.

"No way." I rubbed my face.

"Suit yourself then." she turned her body towards me and leaned against the door.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing. I've never seen you being jealous before."

"I'm jealous because I love you." I said, trying to keep it cool and steady.

"I love you too." she whispered playfully, blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Are you trying to seduce me because it's working you know?" I smirked.

"Dream on, J." she crinkled her nose, rolling her eyes.

"Are you still staying at Steve's?" she asked.

"Yup, why?"

"Nothing. I feel sorry for you." she stared at her hands.

"Sorry?"

"You know? You got into a big fight with your mom because of me and you won't go back home anymore." she formed a puffy face.

"Hey? Don't worry about it, okay? I've made the choice not to go back there. It's not your fault. I love you, Camila. You're all that matters to me right now." I breathed, my voice filled with promise.

"Urm, okay." she widened her eyes and forced a smile.