chapter seven: little boys

jane woke up after her night with her

jane woke up after her night with her... girlfriend? crush?

she made a note to ask starling later.

she didn't really understand what it was like between a girl and a girl, and if it was the same between a boy and a girl. she hadn't even thought about the idea of same sex relationships until she met star.

jane yawned, stretched, and swung her feet over her bed. she sat up straight and smiled to herself, running her hand through the covers that starling and her once were. she blushed. she missed the pretty girl.

jane went to her dresser to pick out a few clothes. as she was changing, she heard a knock at the door.

"you up kiddo?" hopper asked, not barging in respectively.

"yeah!" she called back after shrugging her jeans on. she threw on a top that starling had bought for her.

"well, breakfast's ready." he replied from the door. she heard his heavy footsteps walk away.

she quickly locked the door and wrapped the bandana she frequently used over her eyes. she turned her radio to a channel playing static, and she sat cross legged on the floor.

she saw starling sleeping in her bed and a smile creeped onto janes lips.

a door appeared, and jane recognized it as starlings door since it had a sign saying, ROBIN, KEEP OUT

rapid knocking was echoing through out the void, which made jane jump a bit.

"go away." starling mumbled. robin barged through the room despite the sign.

"wakey wakey, i need you to drive me to work." robin jumped on starlings bed.

"unless you want to see me naked, you should stop doing that." starling shot back.

robin froze, her eyes widening. she was scared to move in case the blanket would shift and she would be washing her eyes with soap.

robin ran out the room, shutting the door. starling sighed. jane pouted, she wanted to kiss the girl good-morning so badly.

when starling sat up, janes eyes widened.

the blanket was covering her legs, but her top half was exposed. she was wearing a black bra with pink accents, and her hair was messy. jane ripped the bandana off her eyes.

her mind refused to think as she walked out of her room like a zombie.

"you're bleeding there kid." hopper pointed out at their small table.

"u-uh.. yeah.." jane trailed off.

"you're also blushing."

"mhm.." she sat down, trying to focus her mind on her eggos instead of the sight of starlings bare body.

sweet summer (eleven)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara