Midnight Ice Cream (Beomgyu)

About: You can't sleep so your boyfriend takes you out for ice cream.
Includes: Fluff
Trigger Warnings: None
[Requested Imagine?] ✔️ BASED ON THE PIC ABOVE

***

Once I heard the sound of knocking, I opened the door and saw my boyfriend, Beomgyu, who was smiling right at me

Once I heard the sound of knocking, I opened the door and saw my boyfriend, Beomgyu, who was smiling right at me. He greeted me with a hug and cupped my face to kiss my forehead, "Are you hungry? Even just a little?"

"Mhm..." I nodded, gently stroking his hand. "Why?"

"Grab a jacket, we're going to a convenience store."

We both came into the store, Beomgyu's arm around my waist. We walked around, staring at the options.
"Is there anything you want in particular?" He asked me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, "You!"

He rolled his eyes, "I meant something you can eat."

"I know what I said." I teased him, smirking.

He blushed but immediately pushed me away, "Ah, shut up. But really, what are you craving?"

I shoved my hands into my hoodie's pockets and looked around, "Um... how about ice cream?"

Beomgyu grinned widely, "Yes! I was hoping for the same thing!"

I followed him as he excitedly went straight to the freezer, he grabbed a popsicle, one with my favorite flavor. While he was figuring out what ice cream to get for himself, the store's speakers played a familiar song. Oh man, it's my favorite song! I softly sang to myself while dancing whatever I remembered from the song's original choreography. "Oh my my my, oh my my my. Got me high so-"

I accidentally hit a display of junk food, causing three bags of chips to fall to the ground. Embarrassed, I picked them up to place it back. Beomgyu must've saw the whole thing because he also helped me picked them up. I noticed he was snickering the whole time and I raised an eyebrow at him while laughing a little, "What's so funny?"

He chuckled then mocked my voice, "You got me high so-" and mimicked the sound of the junk-food falling. I covered my face and cringed while Beomgyu hugged me and laughed.

After we paid for what we got, we left the store and ate the ice cream as he walked me home.
"I can't believe you're not even tired."

"Oh, no. I was actually exhausted when you texted me. Like, I was really close to passing out on the street during our walk here." He casually took a bite of his ice cream.

"Eh?" My eyes widened at him, "Then why did you even come over to my place?"

"Because that's how much I'm stupid in love with you." He pecked me in the lips and took another bite of his popsicle.