Another Life (Taehyun)

About: Just a normal Taehyun one-shot!
Includes: Fluff, Angst
Trigger Warnings: Reality 😳😔
[Requested Imagine?]

***

(TAEHYUN'S POV)

"Taehyun!" I softly smiled, hearing that familiar voice. Y/n hugged me from behind, "I'm back from work."

I turned around and gave her a tight hug, "Hello, my love!" I laughed,  ecstatic to see her.

She laid her head on my chest and sighed, "Ugh, I'm so tired..."

I pulled her to the couch and we cuddled. She told me about her day and I paid attention to every detail. I occasionally comforted her with kisses everywhere. She laughed, getting distracted that she would almost forget what to say.

"Wow, you're so clingy today."
Y/n teased me, her hands running through my hair.

"You're the one who hugged me first." I huffed and then buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't mind the clinginess." She giggled, stroking my back.

"I just..." I pulled back and rested my forehead against hers, "I love you so much, you know?"

"I know." She pecked me in the lips, "I love you too, Taehyun."

BEEP BEEP

My eyes quickly fluttered open and I sat up from my bed. I snoozed the alarm and yawned. I grabbed my phone and opened Twitter.

Oh my gosh, she posted!

Y/n uploaded a selca of herself in the Airport. The picture made my heart flutter.

Ugh, she looks so pretty.

I grabbed my pillow and softly screamed. After I finally calmed down, I thought of my dream last night. Gosh... Why can't I be normal and like someone who knows I exist? Instead, I'm falling in love with a girl who's way too cool and famous for me.

As I stared at the picture longer, it pained me. I know that someone out there will sweep her off her feet and make her happy. And I know that won't be me. Because even if she knew I was alive, I'm just another fan to her.
A tear landed on my phone's screen. I dried my eyes, reminding myself that this is just common sense. It's not like I just realized it now. My mind couldn't help but wonder, What if I was a k-idol and she was my fan? I chuckled at the silly idea.

But it felt good to think that maybe in another life, Y/n and I could end up together.

In another life, she could be mine.