『1』q&a ➸ answers

Mei:
Hello children! My name is Mei and this is the very first Q&A FOR MORE THAN THE PAST (aka Ijimekko if y'all were here for a long time!)

Natsuki:
Hey. It's not like I'm excited to be here or anything.

Yuri:
...hi :)

Monika:
Hey bitches

Mei:
Anyway, so no characters will remember these conversations for the sake of the PLOT!! The questions most likely won't be fully answered also due to plot!

Mei:
Okay, we're gonna start now lmao. Our first question is from @Guccigangleader to Monika!!!

"You didn't seem to react naturally when you saw yuri and natsuki kissing. Do you have plan to break then up? ARE YOU WORKING WITH SATORU?!?!"

Monika:
Well, I don't think I was hiding it much that I don't like Yuri and Natsuki being together. Yuri is MINE.

Mei:
Well- okay-

Natsuki:
Monika you BITCH ASS FUCKING WHORE

Yuri:
Suki, calm down please. She may be fucked up but she's my sister.

Monika:
Yuri....no... Mei, please move on...

Natsuki:
Shut up and stop acting all hurt when you literally made my life at school miserable

Mei:
Okay, calm down please. We'll move on. This next one is from the same person to Satoru's girlfriend!

"Where are you in all of this? Did satoru break up with you?"

Yui:
Well, first of all, my name is Miura Yui. Anyway, Satoru is still with me. We never broke up.

Yuri:
I-I think what this person means that Satoru asked me to be his girlfriend for a night...

Yui:
And you said yes???

-Satoru gives Yuri a death stare-

Yuri:
I-It's complicated...

Natsuki:
Satoru take eighty five steps away from Yuri now

Satoru:
What the fu-

Mei:
The next one is from CookieGamer0310 to Yuri!

"Yuri, do you love Natsuki??"

-A huge blush dominates Yuri's pale face-

Yuri:
I think love is a strong word and I haven't known her for very long, so I wouldn't know yet. Honestly, it feels like I've known her forever. We just kinda understand each other somehow. Almost as if we had met before...

-Natsuki shifts uncomfortably-

Mei:
Are we going to leave it at that...?

Yuri:
...I think so.

Mei:
Okay... The next question is to me, by the same person.

"Will Yuri remember who Natsuki really is??"

Mei:
Hah you think ima answer that?? Lmao ssisssssssss

Yuri:
Who is she...?

Natsuki:
Well, you're gonna be really surprised when you hear this....Like mega surprised. I've actually been keeping this from you for a really really really long time and this might sound crazy if i told you so maybe I shouldn't tell you.

Monika:
What the fuck...

Natsuki:
The truth is... I am-

Mei:
And the next question is from @thefoxygamer_07 to Yuri :)