1: What if Blister Won the Great War?

Disclaimer: I do not own Wings of Fire. All that goes goes to Tui T. Sutherland.

----------------------------------------------

Sunny's P.O.V

"DO IT AGAIN!" she heard Blister scream. "Clean up all this blood, this place is disgusting!" Sunny thought, Then maybe you shouldn't have killed all those innocent dragons. She was scrubbing the floors of Burn's old stronghold, Blister's Palace now. While she was scrubbing, Clay was being screamed at by Blister for not scrubbing enough, because the blood was old and hard to get off. In some ways she thought she was luckier than the others. Clay was being screamed at, Tsunami was in the dungeon, Glory had the stress of leading the RainWings and NightWings, and yet she still had bow down to Blister (even though they were technically equals), Fatespeaker still upset about what had happened to Starflight, the rest of them were too, but Sunny thought that it was far worse for her because she truly loved him and for some reason she blamed it on herself. Starflight, where are you? Unless you're dead, she thought. Starflight's was probably the worse. He was the most hated by Blister, all because he was loyal to his friends and refused to betray them for Blister.

After Blister had captured them and the rest of the SandWings who didn't support her, including the Outclaws, she took Starflight to the dungeon and they didn't know what happened to him after that, but they sometimes heard screams at night, until Starflight was banished, thrown out of every kingdom, even the RainWings and NightWings couldn't take him in because Blister had sent guards through the tunnel to monitor them. The other kingdoms couldn't take him either because of their fear of Blister, fear of what would happen to them if they were caught. Starflight was out there somewhere, lost, unwanted, and not to mention he was also blind. He was an outcast.

And she still missed Thorn. She felt a constant sadness and anger she never felt before whenever she saw Blister. Sunny always felt like Thorn's death was somewhat her fault. She thought that since she failed to find the Eye of Oynx it was her fault. Burn was dead. Blaze was dead. Blister killed Thorn to show the OutClaws what would happen if they weren't loyal to her. Ever since then, Blister was the most powerful, dangerous, and mulipuative dragon in all of Pyrrhia.

Ok, so tell me what you think. Now that I'm writing this, it seems a bit down. Would you guys like for me to write like chapters that are happier, like separate chapters from the downer chapters, like solutions to problems. I don't know how to explain it but hopefully you guys will. Comment below, tell me what you think, should I do those chapters too? Also send me some ideas you guys have and I most likely will do them.