2: What if Peril Became an Evil Murdurer like Scarlet Wanted her to?

Before I start this, I just wanna say that some are gonna be in third person (or dragon) POV and some in first person POV.

~*~

Peril's P.O.V

I don't regret my actions. I don't regret them even as I hear his friends crying over his death. Even the RainWing was in tears. I am hated and feared. But I believe fear is how you get through life. I remember my discussion with Scarlet before I fought him in the arena.

---Flashback---

"Peril, come over here." Scarlet says to me as I head to the arena. I was fighting Clay. I didn't want to and yet I wanted to at the same time. "Peril, remember, that no one but me will ever love you. You are a monster and you will never be accepted into the world. I know the MudWing is your friend, but he does not love you. Remember, kill or be killed. You saw what happened to your mother when she defied me." Scarlet says. Her words were harsh, but I knew they were true. I nodded and headed out to kill the only one, besides Scarlet, who had ever worked up the courage to talk to me.

There he was. His scales glinting amber in the sunlight. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. After Vermillion finished talking and introducing us, we fought.

"Peril," he said,"You don't have to do this. Help my friends and me and come with us. I know you don't like to fight in the arena, come with us." I shook my head and said,"No, Clay. That is where your wrong." I think, Kill or be killed.

I run towards him and rake my claws at him. He has fireproof scales, but I am still stronger. I attack him, taking every advantage. I can hear the frantic screaming of his friends above. Clay is limping now. He looks up at me, surprisingly with tears in his eyes. I snap out of my daze and attack him once more.

I have him pinned under me. It is hard to make a dragon cry, but I have done it. Clay is screaming in pain and struggling, and crying. But I know he's not just crying because if the physical pain, it is also the pain of leaving his friends. Tsunami, up in her cage struggling with the guards. Glory, stuck with Scarlet as she watches her friend die. Starflight, with no fighting skills whatsoever, most likely going to die the next day, watching Clay and me with a look of horror on his face. And Sunny, not knowing what was going on and that Clay was going to die right now.

I look down at Clay and decide to end his misery. But he utters one last word,"Why?" I deliver one more blow and he screams, a sound that echoes throughout the arena, and he goes limp.

---End of Flashback---

I am in the feasting hall with Burn, Scarlet, the SkyWings, and some SandWings as well. They are talking about the war and Clay's death, but they don't say who killed him. They are loud, but I still hear Sunny crying. She calls my name,"Peril!" I walk over to her. She stutters over every word,"Pe-Peril. Th-They said th-that C-Clay's dead. They s-said he d-died in the arena! Who k-killed him?" I answer her,"I did." She stares at me with a look or horror. I walk away.

I don't regret my choice. I believe that no truly loves me accept for Scarlet. I may be a monster. Everyone knows that. But what mostly matters to me is that I will never be accepted into the world.

~*~

Thank you to lightning-skybreaker for this suggestion. I really appreciate it. If anyone has anymore suggestions, please comment. Like I said before, this seems really down, so should I do a separate one with happier endings? Please comment.