Chapter 16

"Do you think she'll wake up soon?" You could hear a voice. "I don't know, I mean she has probably been a titan for a long time..." oh, well two voices, one which sounded very familiar. "oh look! She's stirring" Your body felt.... A bit heavy as you attempted to move, still debating whether to open your eyes or not. But the voice that you knew piqued your curiosity, and you ended up opening your eyes. The first thing you saw was Armin and then Eren, both looking at you with shocked, but happy expressions. However you noticed they were your size, and you clicked. "I'm a human... ?" you thought as you looked down to see your human body, covered by blankets.

"Are you alright??" Armin asked, voice filled with slight excitement. "y-yes" you manage to say, your voice a slightly higher pitch than it was whilst you were a titan which made them both blush and Eren say "Good! We were worried that you weren't going to wake up....it's been a week....". A week? You were passed out for a week? Many thoughts passed through your mind, but the most frequent thoughts were of Levi. You needed to see him. You needed to see him now.

"Woah! Calm down! Hey.." Eren said as you frantically scrambled out of the bed, but as you attempted to stand, you lost your balance, falling forwards. Luckily both of both boys caught you and you clung to them tightly "Please calm down..." Armin said in a soothing tone "If there's somewhere you need to be then tell us, well help take you there". You nodded and said "Levi...".

"You want to see Corporal?" Eren asked and you nodded again. Then began the journey of the boys leading you down several corridors till you reached a particular room. You did feel strange though, as you had never been in building before, but you did feel safe. The room the two guided you to was quite large, and in the middle was a huge table with quite a few humans sat at it. You saw Jean sat next to the dark haired girl Eren was often seen with, and some other humans you knew the faces of, but not their names. But then the person at the end caught your attention. It was Levi. He was sat next to Erwin, drinking something out of a cup. You immediately squealed softly and dove out of Armin's and Eren's arms, clumsily running towards the short man.

Poor Levi was just enjoying his cup of tea when he was suddenly tackled from his seat, his cup flying across the room and out of his hands as he fell onto the floor. You squealed again, tangled in his limbs as you hugged him tightly, burying your face in his chest. The whole room went silent, Eren and Armin staring at you with wide eyes. Then Levi groaned, sat up slowly and started to speak in an angry voice

"What the hell is-" As soon as he saw you and paused, and stared at you in shock. You looked exactly like her, well except for the fact you were not a child anymore, and your hair was longer. He let out a silent gasp before saying;

".....(NAME)...?".

You looked up and stared at Levi before smiling brightly at him. It was then at that moment Levi realised that you were in fact his childhood sweetheart (NAME). And he hugged you back, squeezing you which made you blush and squeeze back. Everyone watching either gasped loudly, giggled, whispered or just stared at you both, finding the fact that the tiny man wasn't trying to kill you shocking.

"You're alive..." He murmured, squeezing you again. But then you wriggled around and pulled away before saying "Promise.....remember promise?". Levi nodded and picked you up bridal style before glaring at everyone "what the hell are you all looking at." This caused everyone to quickly look away, going back to doing whatever they were doing before you had tackled Levi.

You smiled and let Levi carry you to another more private room, which you assumed it was his. Then he put you on his bed gently, sitting next to you.

"Well....the thing is..." Levi began "You are (NAME).... She was someone I... cared for deeply" his face seemed to get pinker.

"Even though....we were brats....I fell in love with her......and I still am....."

He took your hand and squeezed it, making you blush this time. Now, you weren't completely knowledgeable about love. You knew it was a feeling humans felt, and it was some kind of deep connection between two people, but you didn't know how to fall in love, or if you yourself could even love either. "But I'm not a damned idiot. You don't remember who you were. You've been a titan for god knows how long. But.....I can wait" his face was now a lovely shade of pink.

"I can wait until you fall in love...with me"

Your face wasn't any better, in fact it was a shade of red which darkened as he spoke. This was a lot to take in, the fact that this human knew a part of you that you didn't even know existed, and the fact that this human was and still is in love with you. However you smiled happily as you manage to say in a soft voice;

"I want...to..fall...in l-love...with...Levi"