introduction

When Liliana Daisy Robbins was a kid, she planned to live in a castle when she grew up. Never did she expect to work in a stripclub at nineteen years old.

Events in Liliana's life have caused her to lose faith in most people. Because of those events, she developed major anger issues that she now has to deal with every single day. The anger issues have caused her to be dependent on weed to calm herself down. She has developed an extensive addiction, which has led to a point where she became enormously sensitive for other drugs.

She catches the eye of famous Mötley Crüe bass player Nikki Sixx, a man whose life contained of partying, sex, drugs and rock and roll. The two seem to be a match made in heaven. Getting fucked up together is one of their favorite activities.

Liliana and Nikki are, in other people's eyes, the perfect couple. The fun lasts for a couple of months. But what will happen when a curly haired guitarist from another band pops into her life? 

Is Liliana willing to sacrifice her relationship with Nikki for him? Or will their 'perfect' connection be strong enough?

Read You're Crazy to find out.

Hi there! Thank you so much for reading my story! I've been wanting to write a Nikki Sixx and/or Saul Hudson (Slash) story for a looong time, and now I finally started one

Hi there! Thank you so much for reading my story! I've been wanting to write a Nikki Sixx and/or Saul Hudson (Slash) story for a looong time, and now I finally started one. I hope you all like it!

Before you start reading, I want you to know that this story contains a lot of mature content. Subjects such as drug use, violence, sexual acts and abuse are very common in this story. It's all fictional and none of these acts ever happened. I might use some scenes similar to 'The Dirt' in this story, but other than that, everything is made up. I just wanted to make that clear, before anyone get uncomfortable. 

Have fun reading!