2. Date Night

I tossed and turned in bed struggling to find some kind of warmth

I flared my nostrils trying to at least pick up on his hypnotizing scent. When I couldn't pick up on it I groaned loudly in frustration.

I felt around my king sized bed for my phone to check the time.

9:17am.

It's way too early. I rolled over and tried to doze back off, I didn't like how I woke up the first time so let's run it back.

                             ⁂♡⁂

11:47am

I woke up and felt a lot more rested than I did earlier, sadly I was still alone.

I need to get one of those big ass teddy bears or a pet to cuddle with.

My phone rang loudly as I retrieved it from under my pillow. I glanced at the screen and at the picture that popped up...

 I glanced at the screen and at the picture that popped up

Big Dagger Jah🤤☔️👅💘 is calling...

                     ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ  | ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ

I smiled at the screen and hit accept.

"I woke up alone, where are you?" I pouted sounding all cute and sweet. He chuckled at that..

"You know I had to go before he woke up baby girl. If I could stay I woulda."

"You coulda said bye and you didn't have to leave baby."

"I'm tired of sneaking out baby girl, his grown ass need to move outta your house."

"It's about that time, I'm sure he's ready for his own space, maybe he just doesn't wanna hurt my feelings. Can you find out please?"

"Of course I will. I can't wait to see your sexy ass later, I got something for you."

Like clock worth there's was a knock at my front door.. I made my way downstairs..