8. Climax

I was headed home with Aiden in my front seat in his own little world

I was headed home with Aiden in my front seat in his own little world. He was rapping the song I had playing through my speakers while he was recording on Snapchat.

"Boy put that phone down and tell me what you want to eat!" I sound like my mama.

"I want Ms. Tara's cooking, I'm sick of eating burgers and fries."

"She can definitely cook. I'll eat whatever she's making. Matter fact...lemme call her to see if she need me to pick up anything." I put it on speaker as the call rang throughout my car.

"Hey baby, wassup?" She said smiling through the phone.

"Hey pretty girl, I got Aiden with me and he want some of your good home cooking. What you want me to pick up from the store?"

"My baby's coming over? Ahhhhh I can't wait to see him. What do my men have a taste for?"

"Nothing in particular baby, what about you Aiden?"

"Mexican! I want fajitas and cheese dip and and.."

"And what boy?"

"Horchataaaaa." He laughed and my baby joined in on the line. 

"You heard the man, I'm sending a list over right now baby. I love y'all, I'll see y'all soon."

"I love you too baby." We hung up and she sent the list a few minutes later as we headed to the store.

"C'mon lets get this shit so I can go home to my baby and we can eat!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♛  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey Aiden! How are you?" Tara said hugging him then bending down to his level holding his hand.

"Hey Ms. Tara, I'm good. How are you?" My mom taught him how to be all manner-able and shit.

"I'm doing so much better now that y'all are here. I'm gonna get dinner started. Hey you." She smiled at me. I walked up wrapping my arms around her, I was about to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Not in front of Aiden baby, he's too young to understan-"

"Oh I already know, Jahseh put me up on game in the car. I'm a big boy y'all can't keep me out the loop anymore..besides I already knew." He said popping a chip in his mouth.

"W-wha how?" She gasped.

"I know a lot. Y'all adults try to hide stuff from us kids but we know wassup." He said sipping his drink Tara had handed him.

"Wow. You little brat you didn't even tell me!" I said putting him in a little chokehold.

"No you ain't tell me!"

"Touché." Tara said laughing and sitting besides Aiden.

"Well now the cats out the bag, gimme my sugar." I walked over to her standing her up and kissing her.