11. Pussy Boy Talk Reckless

"So you fucking this young ass nigga?" Thomas spat as Jackson shrugged with confidence

"Yo ass sound jealous. Wait ain't we the same age?"

"Nigga I'm 28 you a boy prolly can't even make her cum." He spat at Jackson. I shook my head at his comment..

"No actually you can't make me cum, I'd always fake it. Dick good but can't make me bust and that's a waste." Tara burst out into a fit of laughter making me smile. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side as Jahseh stood beside Jackson for backup.

"If you gone swing then cmon we hungry and my nigga gone lay yo ass out anyway let's just get this over with." My son said with irritation in his voice.

Jackson wasted no time choking him out and hitting him with a hard blow. He fell on the ground immediately and was knocked out..

20 mins later we were eating dinner and laughing about what just happened.

"I've never seen him knock somebody out so fast before." Tara laughed sipping her drink.

"Me either baby and I been watching him fade niggas long before you knew he was wit the shit." Jahseh smiled at Tara shaking up with J.

"I use to think he was so innocent but I'm his mother I knew he had it in him I just thought he was gonna be the opposite of me. He me but he more calm...I'll take the fuck off quick." She said.

"Shid me too that's why you my woman we wit the shit especially together." My son laughed.

Our food arrived and the boys got some looks from the waitresses dropping it off. Whores.

I kissed Jackson and eyed her after winking at her, she mugged me and walked off.

"She jealous." Tara laughed loudly.

"As fuck." We laughed together, we enjoyed our food and talked and talked.

"But I want grand babies." She pouted at Jackson and me.

"I'm not having anymore kids gyal are yuh crazy!?" I stank faced her, she must have hit her head.

"Yeah ma I love you but I don't want any kids I'm scared what if I'm bad at it?"

"How is that possible? You're amazing with kids especially Aiden, it'll all come to you when you see your baby. I didn't know everything at first shit I had to learn and all on my own now look at you. You're smart, well rounded, and you're about to get your degree." She teared up.

"I worried so much about you going down the wrong path or getting one of the gold diggin hoes pregnant but you didn't do either. You make me so damn proud, having someone love you unconditionally is everything to me. Your baby will make you feel the same way I promise." I wiped my tear and looked at my son, I feel the same way.

"Ma stop it don't cry. I love you, you can stop worrying now I'm a man and I appreciate all the sacrifices you made for me. I'll only continue to make you proud and sinceI turned out so damn good I might just have a kid." He smirked making us all laugh.