Uneventful

Seokjin

I chose to wear an eyeglass today for school as my eyes still swelling from crying earlier. I simply cannot stay angry at Jungkook. His words bore into me so deep. I really want to hug him and tell him I forgive him. How can I be so weak? And why does it sounds like he's letting me go?.

And now that I finally confirmed that I am pregnant. How can I say this to my eomma? How can I say this to Jungkook? How about my school? It's my dream to finish my studies. I even promised my little sister that I will bring her here in Seoul. How can I do that if I'm pregnant? I am pregnant and my child is from a married man. How whore can I possibly be?

I think I just went to school to stare at the wall in our classroom. My mind was definitely somewhere else. I can't even remember what subject I just attended. Or the professor who discussed the lesson.

Then a face appeared right in front of my face. "Hi hun.. looks like you're spacing out." Namjoon has been calling me hun a lot lately and it's starting to annoy me. My classmates thought he's my boyfriend and I don't like that Namjoon likes to pretend that we really are.

"Can you please stop calling me that? People thinks we're a couple." I said, my brows furrowed. I don't like it at all. I'm not attracted to him I only like him as a friend. And I think my pregnancy hormone starts to kick in. I easily get annoyed.

"Why? What's wrong with that? I'm single and you're si..."

"Complicated." I cut him off. "I'm not single Namjoon. I'm complicated." I said as I gather my books and place them inside my back pack. I pull myself up from my seat and out of my desk. I head on to the door without glancing at him.

"Hey Jinnie please talk to me first!" I felt him hold my elbow. I stopped from walking to face him. I raised a brow and gave him a smirk. "What's wrong? How come you're complicated? Don't tell me you're still in love with Jungkook?"

"Namjoon please I'm not in the mood to talk about this. I'm hungry, I need to eat. So if you don't mind, let go of my arm as I'm starving." I said as I wiggle my arm from his hold. He immediately removed his grip. I turned my back away and head on to the canteen. I vomit everything earlier at home. Everything that I ate for breakfast. And now I'm hungry.

As soon as I open the door of the school canteen, I immediately stepped back as I smell something not pleasing to my nose. I walk away holding my mouth and my stomach as Namjoon watched me, confused.

I went to the comfort room to vomit. I hate feeling nauseous. I'm starting to become so sensitive towards smell.

I heard Namjoon knocking on the door of my cubicle. "Jinnie, what happened? Open the door? Are you okay?"

I flushed the toilet and grab a handful of tissue. I went out of the cubicle and run the faucet on the sink. I washed my mouth and my face then wiped them dry with the tissue. I looked at the mirror and put the eyeglass back in place. I breathe heavily as vomiting made me exhausted. Waiting for my breathing to normalize,

"Jinnie are you sick?" Namjoon asked. I answer with a head shake to say No.

"Your eyes swelling a little, did you cry?" He asked again. Maybe talking about my eyes when I washed my face not so long ago. Again, I shook my head for an answer.

"What's wrong? Why did you throw up?" Namjoon probably getting hints.

"My stomach feels funny since this morning. Probably just a mild case of stomach flu." I said shutting down his thoughts.

I saw Namjoon from the mirror looking at me from head to foot. I suddenly felt uncomfortable by his gaze. I grabbed my backpack I dropped earlier on the floor and head on to the door. I felt his hand grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back in. "Wait hun.. let's talk." Namjoon said. His voice sounds a bit off. But what bothers me was when he locked the door. I began to panic.

"Why do you need to lock the door? Open it now." I said as I try to go past him reaching for the knob.

But he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the wall. He gripped on my waist and stared in my eyes. His eyes with lustful intentions. I tried removing his hands from my waist but his grip was strong. "W-what do y-you want?" I asked stuttering.

"If I tell you what I want. Will you give it to me?" He said as he tried to kiss my lips. I turn my head away causing his lips to land on my jaw. I heard him chuckled. "Why do you keep on insisting yourself to a married man? I didn't know that you've turned in to a whore."

My eyes widen by his words. He has been emotionally torturing me the past weeks ever since he learned about my encounter with Jungkook. "Fuck you Namjoon! I'm not a whore! And I'm not insisting myself to him."

"Uh really? Getting yourself fucked by a married man is not being a whore? Why don't you let me fuck you instead and tell me who's better?"

I swallowed hard. My heart thumps fast. "Namjoon can you please stop it? Let me go!" I tried my best to break free from his grip. Pushing and shoving him away. He tried to hold my arms as I was able to scratch his arms, cheeks and neck several times. I found a chance to kick him on his crotch. He bent over and groaned. I opened the door immediately and run through the hallway and out of the school.

I sat on the bus stop panting. What happened to Namjoon? He was nice before. What happened and he suddenly turned into a mad man? Even if he followed me here, he won't be able to harass me as there were many people passing by.

I think I sat in the shed for I can't remember how long. Luckily, Namjoon didn't show up. I watched several buses arrived and pass by. I think my mind were being haunted by so many random thoughts that I actually forget about time. I looked at my clock and it's already 6pm. I waited for ten minutes more and rode into the next bus.

As I arrived in the mansion, I saw Jimin's car parked on the dark side of the driveway. It was moving, some kind of shaking. I walked faster to check. I think I was so naive that I didn't realize what could possibly be happening inside. I looked from the windshield. My eyes widened at the sight that I'm seeing. Yoongi and Jimin making out inside. And Jimin's eyes widened when he saw me my face in shock.

I walked nervously backwards before turning my back from the car. I walked away. But I heard the car door open and shut. Jimin grabbed me by the arm. I'm scared of what he would do to me. I looked at him. His top still unbuttoned.

"Never tell anyone about what you saw!" He growled at me. I nodded in panic. "Or else, I will tell Mrs. Jeon something that you won't like. You want to lose your scholarship Seokjin?" I shake my head. Of course I don't want. "Good. So shut your mouth up." He finally let go of my arm and started to walk away while buttoning his top. But he stopped and looked at me again. "I know my husband is eyeing you. You stop coming near him or flirting with him or you won't like the consequences I have in store for you. Understood?"

I nodded again.

I was finally able to breathe as soon as Jimin was inside the mansion. So many things happened today and they were all uneventful for me.

What a day Seokjin.