Moving In

Jungkook

This is the first night that Jin will take a dinner with my family. Aunti Soomi refused to join. Jin wants to back out the last moment but I convinced him that everything will be okay. And I will just convince his mother again to join some other time.

"Hi Jin! Nice to see you again!" Taehyung greeted Jin.

"Hi! Same here." Jin said, he's still shy facing my best friend.

Jim pull the sleeve of my top. "Is there someone celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Why the food is so... grand?" Jin whispered. He's talking about the food spread on our table.

"Because it's your first day here with us." I smiled trying to pacify him.

"How are you now Jin? I'm happy that you're finally moving in." My father really is so fond of Jin.

"I'm good sir. Just a few back aches but I'm fine." Jin smiled. His smile is just so beautiful.

"Oh my... was Jungkook too rough to give you a back ache?" Dad teased.

Jin almost spit his food from what he just heard. He coughed hard. I rubbed his back with my hand as my mother slapped my father on the arm. Taehyung giggled.

"Heyyyy! Can you give them a break? Don't scare Jinnie!" Mom gave my dad a piercing stare.

"Come on hon. That's normal for a couple. I'm actually thinking of getting our own customized chair."

"Shut up! Oh my god. You're too much!" Mom scolded my dad. That's actually normal to both of them. But I think that's the reason why their relationship lasts.

"I'm sorry about that sweetheart. Jungkook's father loves to joke a lot."

Jin just smiled to my mom. His face still pink. I want to laugh at my dad. I think I got 'that' from him.

"Do you have plans of going back to school Jinnie?" Mom asked.

"Yes ma'am. Maybe after a few months after I gave birth. I'll go back to school if it's still okay with you ma'am." My Seokjin was so polite. That's why I'm so proud of him.

"That's nice. That's good for you and of course that's okay with us. I will ask Soomi to leave the kitchen works and focus on your baby so you don't need to worry about how your baby is being taken care of."

Seokjin already talked to me about his desire for his eomma to take care of our baby while he's in school. But it seems my mom read his mind.

"And we will bring your father and your sister here. I think it would be better if your sister will continue studying here in Seoul. What do you think about that Jinnie?"

Jin stared at my dad. I can see his tears forming. "But sir, I think that's too much. And I think appa will not leave our farm."

Jin's eyes widened when he saw his father and his little sister appear from the kitchen. I heard him muttered the word appa as soon as he saw his father. Her little sister clinging to his eomma's hand.

And he gasped even more when he saw me on my knees. I don't know why my heart starts to race I think I'm going to choke. I think my words are left trapped inside my throat.

"Kookie?" He whispered. His eyes welling up with tears. Probably getting the idea already.

I finally got the courage to speak. I'm already on my knees and the ring is on my hand anyway and I already invited our family to witness this special moment.

"Babe.." I took a large amount of oxygen before I continue. "Babe I know you will kill me if I will do this in public as I know how you want everything to be as private as possible. So I decided to invite all our loved ones instead."

"I want them to know how much I love you. Seokjin.. I love you for being you. So naive, so gentle, so pure. I love your tantrums, i love how you always want to get everything your way, i love your mood swings. And i want you to know that I don't want you to change it a bit. That's what makes you special and precious and I love you for that. I loved you because you are perfect. But during those times that I get to know you better, I realized that I love you even more through your imperfections."

"Babe, I had put you into trouble and it almost broke us apart. We both know how difficult I am to handle because of my past and I don't know how you were able to endure and handle all of that. But I am so glad that you do."

"Our relationship is far from normal. We met and fell in love at the wrong time but I don't regret anything that happened. My only regret is not meeting you sooner. I really do wish I met you earlier. But in spite all of that, we learned a lot of each other and it made us know each other better. With you, I never feel like I need to hold back. You know everything about me. Even the darkest ones. With you, I don't need to pretend to be someone else.  And there's no other guy who can understand and who knows me better than you do."

"Jin, I want to give you my heart, my promise, all that i am, all that i ever be, all that i can give, using all the pains and our love as our bedrock."

"I, Jeon Jungkook, promise to love you, Kim Seokjin, in good times and in bad, even when everything becomes complicated, from all the good things happening right now through the uncertainties of the future. All my love and care will be devoted to you, to our daughter, to our son and to our future children. I can't promise to have all the answers to your problems but one thing is certain, I will never let you face them alone."

"Seokjin,... will you marry me?"

J

in wiped the tears on my cheeks. I didn't even noticed that I cried. Then he cupped my face and smiled, and in between sobs, I heard the words that I wanted to hear.

"Yes Jungkook.. I will."

I place the ring on his finger. I forgot about the family members surrounding us as I capture Jin's lips and kiss him with too much passion and love.

***

A/N: Sorry if it's not romantic as it should be. I just realized that I am not a romantic person. 😂😂😂