Official

Seokjin

"Goodmorning!" Hae greeted me. I just woke up and was not at all surprised to see Hae in our quarters so early.

"Goodmorning." I asked as I sit on the floor.

Hae kneeled and placed the tray of food on the low table. "Your daily dose of love is here." Hae joked while giving me a bouquet of fresh flowers.

I picked up the small card and read it.

Day 94: Can't wait to be with you my Jinnie.

I smiled. Jungkook have been very consistent on sending me flowers with a short note and today is the 94th day.  He also asked Hae to bring foods everyday. And to remind me to take my vitamins. Jungkook also visits me often. His twice a month visit before has now become twice a week, personally giving me my daily supply of fresh flowers and short note.

Jungkook also hired a yoga instructor who works out with me twice a week. I've been taking pre natal yoga classes like what my OB recommends. My OB encouraged me to exercise when school ends to keep my body from moving and to prepare me from labor and giving birth.

Jungkook freaked out when the doctor told us that we are having a baby girl. He was so happy as baby girl is what he really wanted.

The truth, I also want a girl as Yoonjoon is already a boy. Yoonjoon have been my everyday visitor. He is so giddy when he learned that he will soon have a baby sister. He keeps on talking to my bump and asking his sister to come out fast. It's now my 7th month and a few more before I can finally meet my daughter.

Each day, my feelings for Jungkook just keeps on growing. And by the flow of what's he's doing for me everyday, we are on the stage of courtship.

I know that our relationship is weird. Like what Hae always tease me about, she said that Jungkook and I make the baby first before courtship. A sad but at the same time, funny truth.

As i think about how it all came to this, Jungkook and I never really had a chance to know each other well. We just kept on admiring each other from afar. We were once caught in a spur of the moment, got so engrossed with our feelings and committed a mistake that lead us to where we are right now.

Everyday, he always made sure that he is showing how he cares for me and think of me. Even though it's not the usual process of being in a relationship,  I am still thankful that I still got the chance to know him more before going into a more serious one soon.

Ever since everything starts falling into place, I realized that I've never been so happy in my life. The baby that I am carrying right now inspires me to do better and to be better.

But one thing I need and want to do right now is to apologize to Jimin. I know that in some way, I still did him wrong as Jungkook and him are still married when it happened. I know I owe him an apology.

Jungkook

I received a call from my lawyer early this morning. He told me that the divorce decree is already with him. I can't wait to get my hands on that paper so I hurried to his office as I need to hear from him the final outcome of my divorce case.

Everything went on smoothly and honestly, Jimin was so easy to deal with.

Like what I and Jimin agreed about, Jimin is allowed to visit his son every week. He is allowed to bring Yoonjoon to his home once a month and to a vacation for a maximum of two times a year.

The court said I don't need to give Jimin any financial support or to give a property that is not conjugal. But I decided to give him all the money that we received as gift during our wedding. He had apprehensions to accept it at first but I insist. I want him to have something to start over with so he can slowly move forward. Like what I said, he is and will always be the father of my son. And I'm doing all of this for Yoonjoon.

I can't help not to cry now that I am holding the document that says I am officially and legally divorced. My marriage is now officially terminated. It somehow gave me a slight pinch of pain as it is an evidence of a failed relationship. A proof of an unsuccessful marriage. But at same time, I am so excited to show this document to my parents and most especially to Seokjin. At last, I can finally say to Seokjin that I am not a married man anymore.

And I can't wait to see what's in store for both of us.