Chapter 2.

It was the weekend and all my friends were over hanging out by my pool. "Ahhhh, Winston don't, omg ahhh," I shouted as Winston wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to throw me into the pool. I managed to hold onto his arms so as I went down he went down with me.

Everyone started laughing. "Shitttt, you're stronger than you look," he breathed.

"You should know not to underestimate me by now," I said while smirking.

"Oh really, really," he started tickling my sides.

"Ahahahahha, oh my god ahhh stop stop stop stop," I gasped.

He picked up and spun me around in the water so I pulled him down under the water with me.

————————————————————————

After another hour or so of messing about in the pool and laughing everyone left. I wrapped my towel around my waist and wondered into the kitchen collecting my clothes that I had left a chair. I made my way upstairs and began to get dressed. No one was home so I didn't lock the door.

I got dry and had just put my underwear on, I spun around to see Axl gawking at my basically naked body with his mouth hanging open.

"Oh shit, sorry I was looking for the bathroom."

"Dude, shut the door!"

"Yeah no problem," he stepped into my room and shut the door behind him with a smirk. I grabbed a T-shirt and tried to cover up with it.

"Hey you don't need to cover up for me babe,"

"Dude, get out," I barked  towards him and pushed him out.

"Ooo feisty." I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face. I leaned my head on the door as I processed the situation. Ugh, I couldn't believe that just happened. At least I wasn't completely naked, that would have been really bad.

I walked over to the mirror and saw my Rosie red cheeks staring back at me, my heart was racing and I had to sit down to calm my nerves. This was odd, I had never gotten nervous like his before. I breathed in... held it and breathed out, and again... It felt awful. I felt weird and slightly violated. I couldn't just leaving these thoughts sitting in my head so I went downstairs to talk to Axl.

The guys were walking into the kitchen and just as Axl was about to got through the door I pulled him out of sight of the guys.

"What the fuck was that?" I felt slightly weak, like tears were forming in the back of my eyes even though I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I just felt intimidated.

"You just can't get enough of me can you?" He looked me up and down and smirked.

"Shut the fuck up,"

"Ooo feisty again,"

"Dude, so not cool watching me get dressed,"

"Hey, it was an accident. A happy accident but still an accident," he smirked.

"Don't give me that shit, you walked in and shut the door behind you," my blood was slightly boiling.

"I'm a man, it wouldn't be natural for me to have walked away from a naked woman,"

"Ugh, your such a pig, I don't give a shit, ok? I don't want to see you, stay away from me,"

"No promises," he said while I walked away.

————————————————————————

It was the night of Stephanie's party and I was in my room getting ready. I teased my permed her and flipped it over. For makeup I did foundation, bronzer, eyebrows, mascara and  since I didn't have eyeshadow on I put on a burgundy lipstick.