Aphrodite× Male!Hypnotised!Dominant!Reader

Her silver eyes gleamed with excitement everytime she came into the bakery. Her flawless skin always suited her dress along with her pink lips.

I couldn't help but slightly trace my fingers on her hand when I gave her her order. She seemed way too perfect to be human. Maybe she was an angel or a muse, no.. she was much more.

I had just finished work and was on my way home. I opened the door and heard the sounds of water running in a bathtub along with a voice singing. My eyes widened and I dropped my bag and slowly made my way to the bathroom. Inside I saw the girl that I was thinkimg about earlier.

A gasp escaped my lips as I watched her play with herself as she began to moan and slightly mumble the song she was singing earlier. My heart raced at the beautiful sight. A felt something move in my pants causing me to blush and come out of my thoughts.

"I know your there (Y/N),come out"said the sweet voice. A sudden urge to do as she said took over. I humbly came out from behind the door and gazed upon her face. She smiled at me and signalled me to come with one finger.

"Take off your clothes and come over here babe," she said playing with her breast. Obediently, I took off my shirt,pants and boxers which caused my dick to straighten up. I walked up to the tub and looked at the bubbly water.

She spat on my dick and teased the head with her thumb causing me to groan. Looking into my eyes, she used her hands to massage my dick readying it for her doing. The woman shoved my dick into her mouth and bobbed her head on it. The tight feeling of her mouth holding onto my cock caused me to drool. I took my hands and shoved my whole dick into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged as I took control thinking about my own pleasure. She moaned causing my dick to vibrate and I came inside of her. She pulled out her head and panted as semen dripped onto my dick and the floor.

"You're such a fucking whore,"I said pulling her out of the bathtub and walking to my room. I put her on my bed and opened her legs sucking her out. She moaned and arched her back as I used my tongue to lap up all her pre-cum. I bite down on her clit causing her to scream out in pain and pleasure. My tongue explored her insides and her wet pussy gave me more and more cum to work with. I pulled my tongue out and kissed her letting her taste her own pussy.

I pumped her clit with my fingers aggressively causing her to squirt out liquid. She gasped and groaned digging her nails into my back.

"A-Ares please fuck me,"she muttered struggling under my weight.
Ares! Who the hell is that. Whatever. I pushed my cock inside her and she moaned like a whore and I stayed there looking at her.

"Why did you stop?"she asked confussed. I grapped her neck and began to choke her.

"What's my name?" I said in a husky voice letting go of her.

"(Y/N),"she said smiling. I clenced her neck with both hands and choked her harder.

"Say it again you bitch,"

"(Y/N),"she gasped as I released her neck.

"Now beg for me to fuck you,"

"(Y/N) please use your cock to pleasure me, I wanna feel your cum fill me up," she screamed.

"Good girl,"I said and ramed my cock back into her and squeezed her legs thrusting inside her. Her walls were a little loose but it was good enough for me. She cursed and tensed at my speed and I could feel my dick in her stomach. It went on for a few minutes when her eyes rolled back to her head and she orgasmed for about the fifth time. I groped her breast and squeezed her nipples fucking her endlessly. I finally came inside her and she did too. I thrusted in her a few more times and pulled out tired.

I pulled her to my chest and played with her clit and boobs resulting in her wrapping her hands around my neck and sucking my neck.

"I want to feel you again,"she said climbing on top of me and grinding on my cock. I slapped her ass causing her to yelp and grabbed hips and let bounce on me for both of our pleasure.