Persistent!Athena x reader

The spear that she held in her hand gleamed in the evening sky as Apollo made his way overhead. Her sky blue eyes sparkled in admiration as she looked down at her prize. His/her (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes seemed dazzled her in a weird way. Whenever another person graced their presence she could help but bite her lips in anger until gold liquid seeped from it.
'I can't wait to make him/her mine,'. A grin swept across her godly face at the idea.
《Timeskip》

A dark blanket wrapped around the earth as she slept peacefully. The city of (your city) was about to get an unexpected visitor. I was in my bed half-asleep trying to let the cold, chilly air cool my body. I couldn't stop thinking about the woman I saw earlier during the day. She seemed to be following me everywhere I went but everytime someone passed where she stood she somehow disappear.

My eyes fluttered from the tiredness and I dozed off for about five minutes. My lips twisted up-right when I felt someone hovering over me. A hand slowly traced my chest and went lower to my area. I shivered at the sudden coldness and jolted out of my sleep only to be greeted with an open window.

The silky curtains blew lightly as if it was trying to beckon me. I got up from the bed and closed the window making sure it was locked completely.

I turned back to head to my bed and my (E/C) eyes open widely. Lying down there was the same woman I have been seeing since the day started.

Analyzing the situation I whispered 'Who are you,' in delight, totally submissive to her beauty. Her eyes sparkled with amusment and she slide off the bed to reveal her figure.

'I am yours,' she said smirking. Before I could react, she slowy walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned down to it. I let out a moan as her warm lips danced on my skin playfully.

My hands willingly lowered to her waist as she continued down to my chest area. She stopped when I moaned out loudly.

'You liked that didn't you,' she said and traced her hands down my sides. I was speechless to her mysterious touch.
She leaned back and placed her lips on mine. She ran her hands throught my hair and I kissed her back with passion and lust. Our lips moved in sync and we separated in little time. We stared into eachothers eyes for what felt like centuries.

'And just like that you are mine' her voice was laced with a bitter-sweet venom. My eyes began to flutter and I lost conciousness and fell to the ground. The last thing I felt were her hands around my waist.

Sorry for the longggggggggg wait. I've been busy with school and now it's almost over, so be expecting more updates.