Hades×Goddess!reader×Persephone

My silver heels scaled the earthly valley for something fun to do. I gave up and sat down at a shady tree. Pulling out flowers from the ground, I made a flower crown and bracelet.
I walked to a near-by spring and was about the touch the water when it ripppled before I could touch it.
The ground around me opened and I was swallowed in never and my vision blurred and went black.

My eyes slowly opened to slight darkness. I observed my surrounding and pieced together everything. I was in the underworld. Oh well, Dad's gonna be pissed.

"Your finally awake,"I heard a female's voice. My head spun around and I saw the goddess Persephone.....naked. A blush crossed my faced as I looked at her body. How did I not notice her.

"W-why am I here?" I muttered flustered by her.

"You'll see,"she responded as a dark figure crept behind me. She winked and I turned around only to be met with the face of Hades. OH Shit!

I backed away and felt a sudden coldness. Looking down I realized that I was wearing nothing my a silver lingerie and my heels that I had earlier.

"Don't be scared flower, we just need to borrow you for a couple of days," Hades whispered. Persephone pulled me to her and pulled my face down to her and made me eat her out. My eyes widened as she held my head down forcing me to suck her, which I did. Her salty juices tingled my senses and I willingly lapped it up. From behind, I felt Hades insert his cock into me causing me to moan and vibrate in Persephone. She cried out and traced her hand up my sides and groped my boobs. I moaned louder causing her to arch her back from the pleasure.

Hades began to hit me from behind harder and semen seeped out from my hole. I pulled out from Persephone's grip and screamed as his cock began to fill my stomach up with his fluids. He slapped my ass and rammed into me much harder than before. Persephone kissed me before I could moan out and bite my lips drawing a golden liquid. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Your so cute," she cooed in my ears and switched postions with Hades.
A smirk was plastered on his face and he cupped my face and pulled my hair out of my face.

"Very cute," he continued as he got on his knees and slapped my face with his dick. He shoved it inside of me at the same time as Persephone began to suck my clit.

I gagged as the God's cock went deeper down my throat and stayed there choking me. The smacking sound from behind caused me to moan on Hades' hardened cock. He groaned and looked up to his wife who stuck her fist in my pussy.

The two stayed in the position for three minutes. During that time, they slightly moved and I came multiple time within the three minute span. My groans were barely audible and they began to move again. Hades cummed in my mouth and I cummed on Persephone's fist. They pulled out and I panted loudly finally catching my breath.

Hades pulled me to his lap and Persephone came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"You're gonna have the best two weeks of your life,"she darkly said and chuckled kissing my lips.