ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ - 1

"Y/N honey! Time for your first day of your new school!"

Y/N's mom Exclaimed, She had Long Pale pink hair with (E/C) Eyes, She was also 5 Months pregnant, Y/N rushes down in his Uniform, He didn't feel comfortable in it but he shrugged it off.

Xiaomi (Y/N's Mom):There's my short baby boy! I made Lunch for you and your father is waiting for you outside!

Y/N:Mom! Just cause I'm short doesn't mean you have to tease me for it..

Xiaomi:Sorry Honey! It's just rare for you to be short while the rest of us are Tall!

Y/N pouted like a child, Xiaomi Chuckled and Ruffled the (H/C)ette's head.

"Big Brother! Big Brother wait on me!"

Y/N: Oh You're ready no- GAH!

Y/N got tackled by his little sister who also has pale pink hair but Red eyes, her name was Xia.

Xia:Now you're gonna have to wait on me, Hah!

Y/N:Ehm...Oh Mitsuko not you too!

Mitsuko, Aka. Their Floofy cat went on top of Y/N and meowed, They all giggle As Xiaomi Took a Picture.

Xiaomi :Alright time for school you too! Your father is waiting on you two outside in the car!

Y/N:which one?

Xia:Which one?

Y/N and Xia said in Unison, They were a rich family, basically billionaires I should say, and they have 3 cars, no not 6 or 8 as most people has.

Xiaomi Chuckled,

Xiaomi:The first one you two, now get going, I'll be here with Mitsuko today!

They said their 'I love you's and 'bye's and went outside

~Outside of their Mansion~

Y/N and Xia went to where the cars were parked and saw their dad waiting for them, he had Red Eyes with(H/C) hair

(H/C) hair.

Xia:Papa!

Y/N:Dad! We're ready!

Daruko (Their Dad):There you two are! I have work in an hour so let's get you two at school, you got your lunches?

Y/N:Yup!

Xia:Yep-A-Doodle!

Daruko smiled at the two of them and went in the car, They followed and He drove them to school.

~Saiki's POV~

(When he's talking: "Talking" )
(Reading minds: "Reading minds")
(His mind: "His Mind")
(Btw I added a 6Th class in this story for PK academy okay? :3)

Some guy:Have you heard? Class 2-6 Got a New Transfer Student!

Different guy:I heard its a guy though!