7 MINUTE MASSACRE

NOW PLAYING...

THE BOX-RODDY RICCH (slowed to perfection)

⏮ ▶ ⏭
__________________________________________
0:00                                                               2:45

3rd POV

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY ON!!"

Y/N immediately broke out of the chains as he charged at the guards, ripping them apart with no mercy. The blood-curdling screams shocked Mitsuko as she left the look out room.

Mitsuko:F**K! HE TURNED TO A D*MN MONSTER!

Mitsuko immediately hit the emergency button as the room started flashing red. Y/N seemed as if he lost control as his body now had visible marks on him, his hair now touching the ground and silver as his eyes had no pupils. He walked out calmly as his Telekinesis tore each and every guard he passed.

Y/N:finally, those chains were hurting my wrists as f**k..

Guard:FIRE!!!

they fired many bullets at Y/N but they stopped mid-air close to his face, they then did a 180° and hit the guards. They all plumme onto the ground.

Y/N:..Pathetic for a secret lab that planted many unknown chemicals in me..anyway I'm bored..

Y/N decided to rip of the head of the only guard alive and threw it at the metal door. It broke in an instant.

Y/N:..Mitsuko..that b***h..

Mitsuko was at the end of the hall with many Guards, Luciloa and her two projects. Y/N laughed maniacally like he had changed into a different person as he was ready to blow a raspberry at them.

Y/N:1 guard, 2 guards chop chop chop!

2 guards fell to the ground as their head was missing. Everyone was shocked and Y/N kept on chanting.

Y/N:3 guards, 4 guards swing swing swing!

4 guards were now Being swinged around by Y/N's Telekinesis. He continued.

Y/N:5 GUARDS, 6 GUARDS HANG HANG HANG!

6 guards were now hanged. He laughed out the last lyrics of his songs.

Y/N:OH MAN, THAT'S SAD WELL EVERYONE CAN HAVE FUN!

Everyone except Mitsuko was now dead. Mitsuko was too scared to move as her life flashed before her eyes, Y/N walked up to her and smiled.

Y/N:that's how I felt..you didn't bother to have mercy on me..

Now die.

Saiki's POV

The gang was now at the beach to have fun and to just have happy thoughts while Saiki stayed out of the water as he was drowning in his thoughts.

Saiki:Still no lead to Y/N..What's wrong with me..?

"HEY A BODY WASHED UP ON THE SHORE!"

"HE'S STILL WARM!"

"WAIT HE LOOKS LIKE THAT MISSING KID!"

That last sentence caught Kusuo's attention as he dashed to where the commotion was.

Teruhashi:Is that..

Nendo:Y/N..?

Kaido:Oh my god it is!

Aren:We have got to get him to the hospital, Saiki help us!

Kusuo looks down and saw Y/N with his signature (H/L) (H/C) Hair and was unconscious. But his ears were as pointy as an elf's.

Saiki:Y..N..?