•••PK ACADEMY FESTIVAL 2/3•••

[[[3RD POV]]]
[[OUTSIDE]]

After dragging Y/N all the way from 2-6 (or is it 6-2 idkk) Akane and Y/N were now under a cherry blossom tree as they say on the ground. Y/N was confused about everything and bombarded Akane with questions.

Akane:Calm down! I'll tell you everything!

Y/N stopped drowning her with questions, Akane sighed in relief as she started to explain.

Akane: During 1st year, Aiko and Mitsuko were best friends, practically inseparable! They did everything together: Hanging out,Eating ice cream, playin' video games,hell they even wore the same Hair accessories and stuffs. But Aiko was grewing too close to Mitsuko and was obsessed over her and when she saw Mitsuko talking to Ai Terahaki she got mad and almost went on a rampage.

Y/N covered his mouth as his eyes widen, Why is Aiko doing all of this?

Y/N:B-But why? Why is she so obsessive and Crazy..?

Akane looked at Y/N with a mixture of sadness and fear as tears started to form in her Magenta eyes.

Akane:Because she was born like this, she's a total hypocrite! She keeps on hurting Shouto and I-I-I don't even know what to do!

[Hug?]

[Reassure?]

[HUG PATH]
Y/N Hugged the now crying child and comforted her as a certain person was watching in the distance with a box cutter in her hand.

Aiko:A-Akane..

AIKO RELATIONSHIP WITH AKANE=-30

Drops down

AIKO RELATIONSHIP WITH AKANE=-50

[REASSURE PATH]

Y/N Placed his hand on Akane's back as he reassured her.

Y/N: I'll be fine okay? Don't worry!

Akane: Alright..just..take care of yourself.. I'm sure if anything happens to you Saiki would be sad..

Y/N:yea.. I...I love him...

Y/N said as a smile formed on his face.
A certain person had a stare that could break a spine in the distance,
Aiko was staring at them both as she had a box cutter in her hand.

Akane:I love you y/n..I love you so much.

AIKO'S HATRED FOR SAIKI:-55

AIKO'S RELATIONSHIP WITH AKANE:-50

[Sorry if it's short.. there is a little sadness coming up in the last part of PK ACADEMY FESTIVAL so get y'all eye water ready]