{SAIKI} I. 11

3rd POV

Now playing..

Just Big Hills - Shinjuko
⏮️ ▶️ ⏭️
_______________________________________
0:00                                                       2:48

Y/N woke up in an empty room, it was pretty comfy but just straight up creepy.

Y/N: where the hell am I..? What is this place..?

Y/N tried to use his Telekinesis but realized that he wasn't able to use it.

Y/N:Oh yea..I can't control my powers right...

He got up and tried to find the exit and sees a metal door. He starts to walk over to it.

Y/N: well that's convenient..

Y/N opens it, revealing Mitsuko and the girl that Kidnapped him.

Y/N: Mitsuko..?

Mitsuko with a cherry expression welcomed him.

Mitsuko: Y/N,You're up, Finally! This is Lucilia, she's the one that brought you here!

Lucilia waved as she chuckled nervously.

Lucilia:H-Hey Y/N..

Y/N:SHE BROUGHT ME HERE BY FORCE DAMN IT!! SHE KIDNAPPED MY FINE ASS!!

Lucilia:YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME!

Mitsuko: 'Fine ass?'

Y/N looks at Mitsuko with a look of disbelief.

Y/N:OF COURSE IT'S A FINE ASS! SCRATCH THAT A THICC ASS!

Mitsuko:No wonder you look like a girl..even If I can't see you..

Y/N: I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway how did I get ESP?

Mitsuko:Oh yes. Follow me.

Y/N decided to walk Behind Mitsuko and Lucille walked behind Y/N. He was curious.

Y/N:I feel extremely energetic than usual...

Lucilia:You were out for a week.

Mitsuko:You're a heavy sleeper..

Y/N sighed. Mitsuko stopped in front of a metal door as Luciilia moved from behind Y/N and opened the door for Mitsuko, revealing an enormous amount of guards and two robotic males.

 Mitsuko stopped in front of a metal door as Luciilia moved from behind Y/N and opened the door for Mitsuko, revealing an enormous amount of guards and two robotic males

AKIBAE [PROJECT #034]

KOE [PROJECT #009]

Y/N was shocked and Slowly stepped back but Lucilia immediately appeared him and held him onto the ground. He was unable to break out of her grip.

Y/N:T-The hell?! Mitsuko what's going on?!

Koe:This shit escalated real quick..

Akibae:From 0 straight to a 100..

Mitsuko side glance at the two robots, they immediately stopped their chattering, She immediately put on one of her inventions for the blind to be able to see. She tested it one at least 30 people.

2 of them survived eventually owo

Mitsuko:Anyway how was my acting? Pretty amazing right?!

Y/N stayed quiet as Mitsuko laughed maniacally.

Mitsuko:I gave you those Psychic powers! They were just too much for me and made my life a living hell.. Buuutt...

Mitsuko then stomped her foot right onto Y/N's head.

Mitsuko :I gave it to the wrong person..sooo I'll just do lots and lots of tests on you which may risk your life!

Y/N eyes were now wide as he tried to use his powers..but somehow they weren't working..

Mitsuko:Don't try to use them..I made sure that they won't be working for quite some time..

KNOCK HIM OUT AND PUT HIM IN THE TESTING CHAMBER!

SAIKIS POV ☢

Now playing..

Syringe - I like being
⏮ ▶ ⏭
___________________________________________
0:00                                                               3:16

It's been a week since Y/N went missing, Saiki didn't bother to go to school those days but after being absent for that long he decided to go back.

Damn it..still no lead to finding Y/N..But I have to go to school, I'm worrying My mom too much.

He Changed into his school uniform and He looked in the mirror, he had very very visible eye bags as he didn't really sleep, His expression turned to Frustration.

DAMN IT!

Kurumi:Ku? Are you going to school?

Saiki:I'll be Down soon.

Saiki grabbed his bag and teleported downstairs to see his Mom and dad with the look of absolute concern on their faces.

Kurumi:Ku! You look horrible!-

Saiki: I'm fine.

Kuniharu:Son you don't have to go to school-

Saiki: I said I'm fine.

He left without eating his food.

Kurumi:Ku..

AT SCHOOL

Saiki walked through the school gate as he get stared from some students, they were either Concern for his health or Sympathy, But
all he wanted to do Is hold Y/N in hid arms. He gritted his teeth as he changed his shoes.

Can't believe I haven't found him yet..I've tried Photography but all I get is a freaking blank page!

He stopped at the door of his classroom.

Have I gotten lovestrucked for the idiot..?

A small smile went on his face.

I must have..

[Im legit using my tablet in secret Imma use it until its 10 pm so I'll get out two chapters out Today as my apology gift to yall!]