Chapter 1. The proposal.

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction, please make sure you check out my other fiction books.
Cover by cccandice.

'Good Morning, Peeta. How did you sleep?' I say as I walk into the kitchen. I plant a quick kiss on his cheek, and then he kisses me on the lips. I feel a warmth stir inside me. 'Good morning Katniss. You ready for our date today?' He ask, staring into my eyes. I never get use to the colour of his pale blue eyes. They overwhelm me everytime. 'Defintely.' I say. He was cooking pancakes. After I eat them at the kitchen table, I go upstairs to get dressed. I choose out a blue strapless dress, and walk down stairs. 'Wow.....' Peeta stares at me speechless. 'You look beautiful.' He is wearing a black suit and a blue tie, the same colour of his eyes. 'Thank you Peeta. You look very handsome yourself' I say. A grin appears on his face as we walk towards the woods.

.................

We go to my favourite place in the woods. Near the lake. We don't swim today though, cause we are dressed up. We sit at the picnic Peeta set up. After a while, he starts to look nervous and lost for words. Its not often I see him speechless. I know whats coming. 'Peeta, are you okay?' 'Yeah I'm fine... I ....um ...ah have to ask you something. He gets down on one knee. 'Katniss Everdeen, I have loved you for years, much longer than you even knew I existed. I knew you were the one for me. I have never loved anyone else but you. You are my life. Im in love with you and not afraid to admit it. I want to raise a family with you and create alot of memories that can never be forgotten. I will love you till I die, and I know you will love me too. So Katniss Everdeen, Will you marry me?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my other books (I have only just started them) Artificial Memory an Finnick In The Games

Thanks for reading PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

What will Katniss say?! Keep reading to find out.

I will try to update as much as possible