Chapter 2. The wedding.

Today is my wedding day. When Peeta asked me I cried tears of joy, how could I say no? I couldn't. I'm in love with him. My dress is beautiful. My prep team from the capitol have just done my makeup, and it looks pretty and natural, thats how I wanted it. Im nervous too. No doubt the capitols spys will be here. The star crossed lovers of District 12 are finally getting married!!!!!

'Wow, Katniss you are so beautiful!' 'Thankyou so much mum' I am sometimes still mad that she thinks she can just walk back into my life, like nothing happened. But i will let nothing ruin my wedding day. The only thing that would make it better would be if Prim was here......

'Sweetheart, you look amazing' Haymitch says. I asked him to walk me down the isle since my dad isn't here to do it. 'You know, I always knee yous would get married someday, even though you entered the games. It was my idea for tjem to let two victors win instead of one. Give them bettter ratings, little did I know their real plan.... but anyway thats behind us. Are you happy?'

'Yes! But im nervous too!' I say

'Oh, don't be. You will do great. Lets go.'

As I walk down the isle, I hear gasps. But the only one paying attention to is Peeta. He is wearing a blavk suit with a white tie. The prep team helped him to get ready. His blonde hair is tidier. When I get to the front of the isle, I whisper to Peeta, I love you. Blah blah blah I do blah blah I do. Blah Blah you may now kiss the bride. I expect Peeta to pull back, but he doesn't. Either do I. After a while, I hear people clearing there throats. Finally I pull away. He smiles at me. 'I love you too, Mrs Katniss Mellark. I grin as people come to congratulate us.