Chapter Three

I undid his belt and took it off. I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. I pulled them along with his boxers down and I lightly gripped his shaft and got to work. Bobbing my head up and down and once I felt him twitch inside my mouth. I took the rest of him inside my mouth and his fluids shot down my throat. I slid his dick out of my mouth and I swallowed his load. He pulled his boxers and shorts back on and switched he fastened his belt on and he was on top of me. He kissed me then pushed my chin up and kissed my neck. I stopped him for a minute.

Me:Oscar I am not fucking you in your car

Spooky:chill princessa , Im just gonna make you feel something you never have

Those words scared me but I let him continue. He pulled off my jeans and my panties and he didnt waste no time. He went straight to eating me out and holy shit. My high built and then he kissed me and slid 2 fingers inside me. And then his thumb rubbed my clit and be broke the kiss and gazed at me.

Spooky:Ready

Me:Yes

I moaned out and he curled his fingers inside me and then I dont know what type of magical shit his fingers are on but my high hit me so hard then I squirted and Spooky smiled like he was proud of his work.

The Next Day
I woke up and the hang over was real.  I went straight to the bathroom and threw up. Then I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. After I got out I wrapped my body in a towel and walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I dried off and pulled on my robe. I grabbed my lotion then my phone started ringing. I set my lotion down and I grabbed  it and answered.

📳Me:Hello
📳Spooky:Morning princessa
📳Me:Oscar how did you get my number
📳Spooky:angelica
📳Me:of course

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my lotion and started putting it on as we spoke.

📳Spooky:How you feeling
📳Me:Hung over
📳Spooky:*chuckles* yea you were trashed, you remember what happened?

I smiled

📳Me:Of course I do, this in no way means were together or anything
📳Spooky:mhmm just uh friends with benefits

He said cockily but I could help but smile.

📳Me:Maybe
📳Spooky:*sucks teeth* man why you always playing hard to get
📳Me:Its my nature

I put him on speaker so I could get dressed.

📳Spooky:Mm that wasnt your nature last night, all up on me
📳Me:I was not
📳Spooky:so we lying now

He joked and I pulled on the outfit below

📳Me:okay fine maybe I was a little 📳Spooky:a little? *Chuckles* you practically crawled on my lap

📳Spooky:a little? *Chuckles* you practically crawled on my lap

I started my make up.

📳Me:It wasnt my fault it was the booze and weed
📳Spooky:Mhmm
📳Me:Hey in the end you were on me too
📳Spooky:Bet you love remembering that

I finished my make up and brushed my hair.

📳Me:*sighs* I sure do
📳Spooky:Atleast you admit that

I put in my heels and grabbed my bag and picked up my phone.

📳Me:Yea I have to go but Ill talk to you later papí

I gave him no time to respond and I hung up smiling. I walked out of my room and outside. I walked with ruby,Monse and Jamal. We went to Spooky's and the guys were outside including Spooky.

Monse:Im texting him to hurry up

Me:I can just go get him

Jamal:Your gonna walk in there, these new homies he's hanging with are thirsty

Me:*smiles* Ill be  fine

I walked up the sidewalk to the house and Spooky smiled at me. I walked inside.

Me:Ceaser hurry your ass up

Ceaser: Okay I'm coming

He came out of his room and we walked outside the sun beaming down.

Ruby:Finally

Ceaser:Shut it

He joked and then a very familiar car pulled up. Latrelle. Did he have a death wish?!

Jamal:Oh my god

Ceaser and the others backed up.

Ceaser:Angelina what are you doing

Me:What the hell are you doing here

I snapped at him.

Laterelle:Man, had to see if the rumors were true. I thought we had something

He spoke arrogantly and he reached to carress my cheek and I grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm forcing him to turn around and I pushed his arm up his back a few inches from the breaking point.

Me:No your delusional

I pushed him away letting go and he stumbled but quickly turned back to me.

Laterelle:I dont think you understand babygirl

I saw him reach for his waist band and I knew what was to come next. So I acted quickly I punched him in the face and he stumbled back the gun in his hand. He held it up and I heard my friends in the back. He pressed the nozzle against my forehead.

Laterelle:Ive been waiting for this day

I gripped the barrel

Me:Keep waitin bitch

I hit him in the face with the gun and he let go and slid it away on the ground. He swung and I ducked kicked his knee as hard as I cold with my heels and he groaned in pain and fell to the ground. I picked up the gun and pointed it at him.

Laterelle:Please dont shoot

Me:Leave now

I said sternly and he got up limping but got in the car and left. I turned and saw my friends faces.

Me:What?

Jamal: she says what like nothing happened

Ruby:that was..

Monse:Badass

I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

Me:Thanks

I looked at the gun, no serial number.

Spooky:Flakko take that

A santo came over to me and I gave it to him.

Ceaser:Where did you learn that

Me:We should get to school

After school
Everyone came over and found out about olivia who is my moms friends daughter. Whos parents got deported. We all walked outside on the front porch.

Olivia:Is it just me or did things get weird

Monse:its you, Im monse this is jamal and ceaser ignore their stares

Me:they havent been neutered

She laughed.

Monse:Jamal why dont you tell Olivia what you did not do to your neck. Um Ruby can we discuss our chem assignment.

They walked off the porch and ceaser,olivia,jamal and I talked. After they rejoined.

Olivia:*laughs* your hilarious

Jamal smiled

Ruby:Im saving ceaser

I sighed in frustration.