Chapter Thirty-Five

And......we heard a fumbling downstairs. We both got up and he grabbed a gun. 

Oscar:Stay here!

He walked out and I stayed my heart thumping and I listened and heard gun shots. I swung the door open and I ran downstairs. I got to the entry and saw a guy on the ground and Oscar with the gun in his hand. The guy had a 19th street tattoo, I looked at Oscar. 

Oscar:See what you've done no those young homies dont know boundries! This is gonna start a war all because you had an infidelity!

He went upstairs and I looked at the guy. I cleaned it up putting his body in the trunk of the car and I got in and left. I drove to a dumping ground and dug a hole and dumped him I burried it and got back in the car. I pulled into a gas station pumping gas and going in the store. I paid for the gas and walked out seeing 19th street guys. 3 Of them I stopped in my tracks looking at them. 

Me:Que deseas?
(What do you want?)

They came over to me and I didn't budge keeping my stance and my guard up ready to fight. 

Guy 1:Travis dice gracias
(Travis says thank you)

Guy 2:El queria que te daramos esto
(He wanted us to give you this)

He held a box and gave it to me. 

Guy 3:Dont take this as peace you inter mixed hyna this

He leaned in closer whispering. 

Guy 3:Means war

He stepped back and they left, I got in my car and I opened the box. It was a heart with a knife in it. I closed the box and I left, I got home and I threw the box in the neighbors garbage. I got out and I went to the door and it was locked I didn't have my keys and I knocked on the door and nothing I called him and he declined the call. I got in the car and left to the block.