Chapter 6

The boy walked out the next morning to his secret place. "It's still pretty". He exclaims touching the water lightly. He enjoys all the colors he sees every season. White and purple in winter, pink and lilac in spring, emerald green, red, and yellow in summer. However, his personal favorite was fall.

The leaves turned into two different colors that consist of light brown and scarlet. The trees always remain strong looking having birds sitting on their branches and small flower buds growing all around the bark. "It never changes here... Why?". He asked.

"You like the colors of this place, so I keep the colors for you".

The boy giggles and plays with the leaves that were on the ground just to jump when something comes out of them.

"Oh!". The boy gasped grabbing his chest. "Hi boy". The boy held out his hand but the little deer moves away sightly. "Its ok, I'm not going to hurt you". The boy says. The deer smells his hand and licks it. "Hey, that tickles". The boy gently pats the deer on his head. "Wanna come stay with me?". He asked and the deer just tilts his head.

"Come on". He opens his arms and the deer slowly made his way over to the boy. "Good job little buddy". The boy carefully picks the deer. "Hmm... What to name you?". The boy wonders. "I know! I'll call you chip!". The boy said happily. "Come chip...".

"Its time to go home".