Chapter 11

"That's it! Look at mummy!"

"That's it! Look at mummy!". Jin says taking pictures of his son who was sitting on Yoongi's lap. "Why am I doing this again?". Yoongi asked. "Cause I wanted you too". Jin replied. "You have a husband, your husband has a brother, I have a Taehyung". Yoongi said.

"Oh! That's right!". Jin gasped. "I forgot about that sweet omega". Jin says. "Call him for me Yoon". Jin said. "Tsk". Yoongi asked a one of his maids to call Taehyung and soon after, Taehyung walks into the living room. "Luna!". Taehyung bowed. "Taehyung... I'm not your Luna, you don't have to call me that". Jin said.

"What am I supposed to call you?". Taehyung asked. "My name". Jin said. "That's disrespectful". Taehyung huffed and Jin sighs. "Hi Mr. Kim!". Hajoon hugged Taehyung. "Huh?". Taehyung looks at Hajoon then at Jin. "Umm... How do...". "Uncle Jungkook says he's go...". "You talk to much". Jungkook picked up Hajoon who pouted.

"No I don't! You sai... Mmf". Jungkook covered Hajoon's mouth but he bit Jungkook and ran off. "Oww! You little shit! I'll kill you!". Jungkook yells chasing after him. "Don't you hurt my son!". Jin shouted trying to go after them, but Yoongi grabbed him. "Hey!". Jin yelled. "You're pregnant". Yoongi said. "Only four months!". Jin shouts. "Ok... You're still pregnant".

"I...". Jungkook was thrown into the living room and both Jin and Yoongi looked at him. "Kookie! Are you alright!?!". Taehyung rushed over to Jungkook. "He's fine". Namjoon says holding Hajoon. "My baby!". Jin rushed over them checking his son. "I'm ok mummy, Appa saved me". Hajoon said. "That's good". Jin sighs.

"So... We gonna ignore the fact that Taehyung called Jungkook kookie?". Yoongi blurted out. "Alpha!". Taehyung shouted. "Stop cal...". "Don't call him that". Everyone looked at Jungkook who was also shocked at what he said. "Umm... I'm going to leave cause I need to go visit the elders today". Yoongi says walking out of his house.

"Come Joonie, let's get Joon junior home". Jin said practically dragging his husband and son out the house leaving a blushing Jungkook and Taehyung behind.

"Bye!". They said and ran away from each other.