Bonus 11

My mum sighs and ushers me to sit down at the table. "I am". He says. "Who told you?". Mum asked. "Aunt Haru". I answered. "Of course she did". Mum shakes his head. "I'm a God wolf too!". I yelped. "I know". Mum said. "You... Know?". I blinked. "How do you know?". I asked. "Your father and I saw your eyes when you were a baby". Mum says. "Why didn't you tell me?". I asked.

"Cause that was the last time we seen your eyes change". Mum said. "Why are you asking now?". Mum looks at me. "Cause God wolves are forbidden wolves". I said. "Forbidden". Mum spat the word out coldly. "We are very rare wolves that was damn near wiped out by hunters cause of how we look". Mum said. "Where the hell did you learn that God wolves are forbidden?". Mum asked.

"Umm... School?". I gave mum a nervous grin. "How can a wolf be forbidden? Did that question go through your mind?". Mum asked and I shook my head. "Why are you so interested in God wolves now?". Mum asked and I looked down. "Joowon". Mum hissed my name and I shivered. "I've... Been having pain in my eyes lately". I said and mum grabs my face to make me look at him.

"And you're saying something now!?!". Mum yelled. "I...". "How long?". Mum interrupts me. "Um...". "Don't make me ask again". Mum glares. "Since I was eight". I told him. "Are you serious?". Mum lets my face go. "And you couldn't tell me!?!". Mum shouted. "I thought it was just headaches!". I yelled. "It could have been a scratch! You're still supposed to tell me when you're in pain!". Mum yells in tears.

"Mum". I hugged him. "Don't cry, I'm sorry". I said. "I was a stupid kid ok? Please don't cry". I hugged him tighter. "You can help me now, I'm tired of these eye pains". I said. "Don't hide things from me". Mum sniffs. "I won't, I promise". I said. "Please calm down, I don't want dad to kill me". I said and mum giggles. "I'm ok". Mum says and I let him go. "Thank god". I sighed.

I made some tea as a apology and told him what Aunt Haru told me. "Your eyes are different?". Mum tilts his head. "That's what Aunt Haru said". I told him. "She didn't tell you how, did she?". Mum says and I shook my head. "Umm... How did you and Aunt Haru met?". I asked and mum chuckles. "She just appeared". Mum said. "She was also my protector and she still is". Mum said.

"So that's why dad was yelling at her when she helped you with those thugs". I nodded. "Yeah... They still don't like each other". Mum said. "They are going to kill each other". I said. "I think they're cute". Mum giggles. "So... Do I have a protector too?". I asked. "I'm... Not sure". Mum taps his chin. "Every God wolf has one". I jumped at Haru's voice behind me.

"Can you please stop doing that!". I shouted. "No one told you to jump". Haru says. "You scared me!". I told her. "Your wolf senses are terrible". Haru huffs. "Hello Haru". Mum greets. "Your Holyness". Haru bows. "Are you ever going stop doing that?". Mum asked. "And disrespect you? Never". Haru scoffs. "How's Mr. Suho?". I asked. "Alive". Haru answered. "Not the answer I expected". I said.

"Meh". Haru shrugs. "Oh yeah". Haru smacks me in the back of my head. "Ow! What was that for!?!". I shouted. "Making your mother cry and not telling him about your life". Haru hissed. "I...". "You made your mother cry?". I glanced at dad. "H-hi d...". "Get out of my face". Dad spat. "I understand". I said.

And ran to my room.